Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Islam

Veteran Enthusiast

That's fair enough Sifter, I mean I was like 14 or 15 when I stopped being Christian, it depends on how you view the world I guess, I found my answers in secular society.
    But one thing is for sure, I'll die before I see Sharia law enforced on my country, and it's becoming more of a reality every day, which is scary. I'm not speaking metaphorically, I will literally go down fighting if it is imposed.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Stark View Post
    That's fair enough Sifter, I mean I was like 14 or 15 when I stopped being Christian, it depends on how you view the world I guess, I found my answers in secular society.
    But one thing is for sure, I'll die before I see Sharia law enforced on my country, and it's becoming more of a reality every day, which is scary. I'm not speaking metaphorically, I will literally go down fighting if it is imposed.
    I don't think it will happen. The white people easily out number any other race, with Asians probably coming second. If it does we'll just have to move to another country. Sharia law is fucking backwards. It's so backwards that I wouldn't even be able to say this without being beaten mercilessly.

Those stories about women being raped, and then imprisoned for being the victims of said raping are just... horrible. How is this even law in the first place? (Don't answer this. I know the answer but it's just a hypothetical question.)

DD addict
    Nothing's impossible my dear, the only issue we have here is the mentality of some arabs since they don't trust each other anymore. I don't know why, but they're just like that wich is sad. They weren't like like in the past. Islam arab community was strong, and terrifying (not in a bad way, tough).

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345