Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Thread: 9.11 email :|

9.11 email :|

Wow, i was checking my email today and i came across this . very very freaky. what do you think of this ?

> > > >>1) New York City has 11 letters> >>2) Afghanistan has 11 letters.> >>3) Ramsin Yuseb (The terrorist who threatened to destroy the Twin Towers > >>in 1993) has 11 letters.> >>4) George W Bush has 11 letters.> >>This could be a mere coincidence, but this gets more interesting:> >>1) New York is the 11th state.> >>2) The first plane crashing against the Twin Towers was flight number 11.> >>3) Flight 11 was carrying 92 passengers. 9 + 2 = 11> >>4) Flight 77 which also hit Twin Towers, was carrying 65 passengers.6+5 = > >>11> >>5) The tragedy was on September 11, or 9/11 as it is now known. 9 + 1+ 1 = > >>11> >>6) The date is equal to the US emergency services telephone number 911. 9 > >>+ 1 + 1 = 11.> >>Sheer coincidence..?! Read on and make up your own mind:> >>1) The total number of victims inside all the hi-jacked planes was 254. 2 > >>+ 5 + 4 = 11.> >>2) September 11 is day number 254 of the calendar> >>year. Again 2 + 5 + 4= 11.> >>3) The Madrid bombing took place on 3/11/2004. 3 + 1 + 1 + 2 + 4 = 11.> >>4) The tragedy of Madrid happened 911 days after the Twin Towers incident.> >>Now this is where things get totally eerie:> >>The most recognised symbol for the US, after the Stars & Stripes, is> >>the Eagle. The following verse is taken from the Quran, the Islamic> >>holy book:> >>"For it is written that a son of Arabia would awaken a fearsome Eagle.> >>The wrath of the Eagle would be felt throughout the lands of Allah and lo,> >>while some of the people trembled in despair still more rejoiced: for> >>the wrath of the Eagle cleansed the lands of Allah and there> >>was> >>peace."> >>That verse is number 9.11 of the Quran.> >>Still uncovinced about all of this..?! Try this and see how you feel> >>afterwards, it made my hair stand on end:> >>Open Microsoft Word and do the> >>following:> >>1. Type in capitals Q33 NY. This is the flight number of the first plane > >>to hit one of the Twin Towers.> >>2. Highlight the Q33 NY.> >>3. Change the font size to 48.> >>4. Change the actual font to the WINGDINGS> >>What do you think now?!!> >>
    :_)

Hm...Hm....well...um....Very interesting. That is a lot of work put togethor. i dont know what exactly it symbolizes, but that wingdings thing is really weird.

I tried the wingding last year, it scared the shit out of me.

Fanatic Enthusiast

idiotic.

so a number of things add up to 11. woo. doesnt change a damn thing.

if it was on the 12th a bunch of stuff would have popped up saying it all = 12 omfg god is a terrorist
    Elite Forgotten

I know it's just a lot of random coincedences, but it's still pretty cool. Poor doddsy. Why are you reading chain mail? :P

Dod- i deleted all my shit emails but that was left by itself waiting to be read
    [center:3qmfvtqh][/center:3qmfvtqh]

SA
    Enthusiast

Yea I read about this ages back.

It's either the terrorists purposefully plotting it out like this (Probability: 5/10)

Complete - Forced - coincidences (Probability: 6.5/10)

American Government covering up for their actions by shifting the blame over to the Muslims (Probabililty: 7.5/10)

IMO.

I saw the same thing last year. I checked a place that validifies ( ? ) popular e-mail trivia like this. False. Sorry to spoil the fun. :-/

Dedicated Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SA
    Yea I read about this ages back.

It's either the terrorists purposefully plotting it out like this (Probability: 5/10)

Complete - Forced - coincidences (Probability: 6.5/10)

American Government covering up for their actions by shifting the blame over to the Muslims (Probabililty: 7.5/10)

IMO.
    I agree with the last one . I've read this last year and, it is some-what creepy but, meh .
    Thanks for the avatar/Signature, Ober.

Amigo, the only thing in this world that gives orders is balls. Balls. You got that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon
    Simon - 300 is the sexiest film i've ever laid eyes on says:
    M'kay... looks so god damn sexy
    BloodyBuddy says:
    Yes, Trogan men were so sexy.
    Simon - 300 is the sexiest film i've ever laid eyes on says:
    Yeah, specially in their tight pants...

Old Newbie
    It's all made up.It's been proven.The wingdings one, especially, there was no plane called NY Q33 or whatever and so what a load of random numbers add up.
    Anyone can do that:
    DarkDemon has 9 letters. 9/11
    Wooooo. C'mon its utter crap and the starter of this fake consipracy email showed no consideration for those who died.
    >_>

GOD IS A TERRORIST.

Baha: YOU FUCKING SPAMMER LOL. Locked in case we get more posts like this. :P

jeffkw: also lol @ stealing what bert said ololol
    My Thread - Courtesyplz.