Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Thread: conformity

Dedicated Member

conformity

3 days ago a teacher called me a non-conformist. and then i said there is no possible way that i can be a non conformist because if i was then id be conforming with other non confomists tying to not conform. and then i told my teacher that maybe i should be teaching the class because she doesent under stand the concept of conformity....and then she sent me to the princables office =/. does any one agree with me?
    [center:25f4ji2c][/center:25f4ji2c]

yes. Your only comforming with other non-conformists if you agree with them, and a true non-conformist agrees with nothing. Teachers are deusche bags, you can never have an intelligent debate without being kick-banned....
    I'm gay.

Enthusiast
    so then the idea of conformity can no longer exist? unless you mean purposely trying to conform or not conform.
    Conformity can no longer exist, because everybody is already a non conformist/conformist :/
    [center:2n8115hn][/center:2n8115hn]

Quote Originally Posted by blizzardstick
    so then the idea of conformity can no longer exist? unless you mean purposely trying to conform or not conform.
    Conformity can no longer exist, because everybody is already a non conformist/conformist :/
    exactly. We are conformists in some things, and non-conformists to others. I am conforming with societies views that I need to shower regularly, but I am not conforming to society's view on not dating early. See?
    I'm gay.

Enthusiast
    gotcha, I was a little confused.
    [center:2n8115hn][/center:2n8115hn]

Yeah, I agree with Highly and blizzardstick. It is impossible to be a non conformist becuase then you are conforming to other non comformists. And I hate it when teachers get you in trouble for out smarting them. I have learned to do it in such a smooth way that my teachers dont even get it.