Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

View Poll Results: What do you think?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Blackness

    3 42.86%
  • Dreaming

    2 28.57%
  • My Fave Game being played 4eva

    0 0%
  • Hey I like Yu Gi Oh coz i'm a nerd, Let's Duel!

    2 28.57%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
  1. #1
    Enthusiast Red Shore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    If you tied buttered toast to the back of a cat and dropped it from a height, what would happen?
    Posts
    1,520

    Imagine if nothing existed

    Just imagine, There is no life, no heaven, no hell. There would just be a big long black picture neary as boring as watching Yu Gi Oh re-runs. :P (-cool_)


  2. #2
    Tom
    Tom is offline
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    203
    If there is nothingness, nothing can exist. All matter wouldn't be there. There just would be nothing.

  3. #3
    Japanologist Wilio's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Somewhere in time
    Posts
    5,561
    I think it would be boring.

  4. #4
    SA
    SA is offline
    Enthusiast


    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    2,316
    It's infathomable & impossible.
    We do not have the minds or knowledge to imagine nothing.

  5. #5
    Fanatic Enthusiast Bari's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Syracuse, New York
    Posts
    3,745
    Quote Originally Posted by SA
    It's infathomable & impossible.
    We do not have the minds or knowledge to imagine nothing.
    Pretty much hit it on the head. It is entirely impossible to imagine what nothing is. You couldnt think of black, because if there was nothing, there is no black. Anything you say will not exist so it would be impossible to imagine anything.

  6. #6
    Veteran Enthusiast Xemozu's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    5,692
    Quote Originally Posted by SA
    It's infathomable & impossible.
    We do not have the minds or knowledge to imagine nothing.
    and now what i will answer if u stole my idea? j/k
    what he said, we cant imagine that, if nothing existed... you, you cant.. cant. oh nevermind go to eat some ice-cream its simply impossible imagine that

  7. #7
    Japanologist Wilio's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Somewhere in time
    Posts
    5,561
    Quote Originally Posted by B4R1 B4N6
    Quote Originally Posted by SA
    It's infathomable & impossible.
    We do not have the minds or knowledge to imagine nothing.
    Pretty much hit it on the head. It is entirely impossible to imagine what nothing is. You couldnt think of black, because if there was nothing, there is no black. Anything you say will not exist so it would be impossible to imagine anything.
    Well if you put all colors together...you get white. No color=black.
    So nothing might be black.

  8. #8
    KTU
    KTU is offline
    Dedicated Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    yes plz
    Posts
    805
    But it can't be black, because it's nothign. It wouldn't have a color. God, this is hurting my head trying to think about what nothing would look like. >_<
    [center:36nrfcqg][/center:36nrfcqg]

  9. #9
    Fanatic Enthusiast Bari's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Syracuse, New York
    Posts
    3,745
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilio
    Quote Originally Posted by B4R1 B4N6
    Quote Originally Posted by SA
    It's infathomable & impossible.
    We do not have the minds or knowledge to imagine nothing.
    Pretty much hit it on the head. It is entirely impossible to imagine what nothing is. You couldnt think of black, because if there was nothing, there is no black. Anything you say will not exist so it would be impossible to imagine anything.
    Well if you put all colors together...you get white. No color=black.
    So nothing might be black.
    What I am saying is that if there was nothing, there would be no such thing as black. No one would have labeled the color black, no one would even be there to know it was black. It is kinda hard to understand but basically it is impossible to think about because if you described the nothing one way, take it being empty for example, we would say there is no such thing as empty. It is impossible.

  10. #10
    Dedicated Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    832

    lol...

    i'd be shittin myself all day and night lol.... -crazy-


 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •