Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

View Poll Results: god exist??

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • NO!!

5 33.33%
  • yeh..

7 46.67%
  • dont now, why should i?

1 6.67%

2 13.33%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Ray
    Dedicated Member

dus it exist a "god"

what is some peoples like bush doing on the earth?? -crazy-
    if he created all humans on earth, why bush? why osama or saddam? why stalin and hitler??
    to create some fun?? just like we wach crap on the television??
    OMG?? noone noes!! confused_)
    wat u think??
    god is some guy waching tv-(tha earth) and us humans have gone to church or temples or others for nothing??
    and the devil is just some crap he found up??
    think if the devil is god and god the devil?? who knows???
    so if he existed: WHY should we belive him?? he can be a maniac!!
    if the world goes under, he dont give a crap...
    8000000 juish peeps dead cus of hitler?? why u say?? DONT F**** NOW??!!! :_)
    WHY god created me??? dont now?? so wat do we now really?? OMG
    and why u reading this text?? cus god wants u to?? or u want??
    he created us with brains... but do we or him think with it??
    if we want pie? does god give u a pie?? NO, he gives a crap!
    he will grather kill middleast peoples with bush!! *

*head explodes*

Baha: I got rid of that teal colour, it's very hard to read a lot of small teal type.

Dedicated Member
    I didn't understand half of that because of your horrible grammer but, since your from sweden here you go. Guden gör exsist. Oss, som folket gör valen, om vi önskar till belive i honom eller inte. Guden kontrollerar inte oss, vi. I för en belve i gud.

Edit* - Get rid of that huge signature !
    Thanks for the avatar/Signature, Ober.

Amigo, the only thing in this world that gives orders is balls. Balls. You got that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon
    Simon - 300 is the sexiest film i've ever laid eyes on says:
    M'kay... looks so god damn sexy
    BloodyBuddy says:
    Yes, Trogan men were so sexy.
    Simon - 300 is the sexiest film i've ever laid eyes on says:
    Yeah, specially in their tight pants...

God created human beings. He created us, and is OMNSISCIENT (all knowing). He chooses not to interfere, or not to be OMNIPITENT all of the time, because he believes we need to prove oursleves. Life is a test. It is only a test. Osama, Saddam, Hitler, etc., are all people who used their free will (given to us by god) for wrong purposes. And what do you mean "Bush"? He hasn't done anything "wrong", just not too many things right. Anyways, In my specific beliefs, We are going through what god went through. God was a teenage boy once, and he had temptation, and he had his "god". He made the right choices, and tehrefore was given the powers to put more spirits to the mortal test. In my views, few people who lived on earth (2, maybe three) are actually going to "hell". People who make bad choices recieve a lower degree of glory than those who make good choices. Those who make it to the highest degree of glory will recieve "god like powers", and will therefore make worlds, galaxies, and universes. Now, back to the original shit. God didn't "put" "bad" people on earth, he put innocent babies on earth, and in the course of their life they chose to be evil. See? if you don't, you are a deusche.

EDIT: on the devil. Ok, before earth was even created, we were all spirits in the spirit world. Now, Jehova (Jesus) proposed a plan to save our spirits, and to give us bodies. It was to put us on earth with bodies, have us make our choices (good or bad), be resurrected, have a body, be judged, and be sent to one of the degrees of glory. Now, Lucifer (Satan) had a different plan. It was to force people to make good choices so everyone would recieve the highest degree of glory. Now, there was a war (of words, a huge argument) between the spirits that liked Satans plan and the ones that liked Jehovas. God came in, and decided to side with Jehova. 2/3 of all the spirits sided with Jehova, while 1/3 sided with Satan. Satan and his cohorts got pissed off, and left to a place called "outer darkness". Then they were pissed that all of us spirits got bodies. So, what can he do to stop us from being happy? well, give us the lowest degree of glory by tempting us to do wrong. He and his buddies want us all to fail in life, and so he gives us urges to bad things. These urges are stronger and harder to resist than those of gods, which is why a lot of us fail in life.
    I'm gay.

Ah, damn, you got me started.

I believe that the universe itself is concious, like the God, and that it is a very young God, just finding its feet. I believe it can create what it wants where, but not destroy it directly.

Of course, being a baby, it doesn't know right or wrong. And, of course, it has no parents.

So what do you do if you don't know right from wrong and there's nobody around to tell you the difference?

You experiment.

That's what's God is doing right now. He's experimenting, he's creating life, causing happiness and war. He's slowly learning. Eventually, when the universe is older and more mature, it might realise that evil is bad, and good is good; wars harm him, and good things make him more beautiful. Eventually, he will indirectly abolish evil, and good will reign.

And everyone lives happily ever after.

=]
    My Thread - Courtesyplz.

Sticktator has a good point, I suppose. But the question was why does "God" create people like Bush and Hitler. I don't believe in God while we're on the subject, but anyway, my point is: God did not create Bush or Hitler. Two humans created Bush and Hitler. God created the first two humans. He's not as awesome as you think. :P
    [center:3qmfvtqh][/center:3qmfvtqh]

okay here we go whit my ownage answer that is the best of all the others above me(except the bahamut one):
    god created bush and hittler and sadam and osama, ok i understand that they re fucking idiots, but he gives liberty to the people, god dont created also the mind of hittler sadam and osama, if u believe that when he created bush or anyone of they, he also created their "future" or how they will think u re WrOnG WrOnG WrOnG, there isnt really a future, there are MULTIPLE FUTURES, the future will change depending of your actions, god isnt controlling you, god isnt controlling me to wrote exactly this and to explain that god inst controlling you and god isnt controlling me to wrote exactly this(this will continue and never will end),these people chosen the path that they liked more so u cant go to blame god for that. what u think about that. ))(*

Xemozu, your argument is alright, except for the fact that God did NOT create ANY human after Adam & Eve. Which means he didn't create Hitler. Your point about him not having control over futures is the only one that makes sense though. :P If anyone could explain how God created Hitler that'd be awesome, but until then most of these views sound like waffles. :P
    [center:3qmfvtqh][/center:3qmfvtqh]

Dedicated Member
    Heres the problem this thread is going to turn into a huge relgious debate thread cause THERE IS NO GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its all a lie is all i have to say.

614th post on 2/24 2:14

Quote Originally Posted by PiviotFreak
    Heres the problem this thread is going to turn into a huge relgious debate thread cause THERE IS NO GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its all a lie is all i have to say.
    you re starting the debate...anyways read the rules in the philosopy section, second post, as u can see the debates are allowed,now check what is in bold
    u started the debate, if u re religious u can believe in god, because u know that he exist just for your faith, however if u re going to the scientific side, u really will dont believe in god cause there arent proves that god exist OR existed sooo.... thats all

Dedicated Member
    Sorry your right i did start that dicscusion, but Owell you have your belifs

614th post on 2/24 2:14

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast