Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14
  1. #1
    KB2
    KB2 is offline
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    somewhere thinking about how to kill you . Hawtness: Extreme
    Posts
    195

    Huamans and the planet as a whole.

    Ok, i've thought of this for a while and its my firm stand on this point.
    This isn't all of you, but people as a whole. This is mainly directed toward americans.
    Europeans and other countries are a bit smarter than us. : D

    Humans don't deserve to be on this planet... whatsoever (including myself). Its not that we're all bad, but we 've done so much shit to this world and caused so much greif and pain, espically in this last century. When humans were created/evolved we were giving many emotions to express due to our highly advanced brain and senses. We our probably the species on this planet with the most traits.. among those are greed, sadistic, power-hungry, etc. All the way back in history ther have been evil humans that are selfish, greedy, and have no respect for other humans. the earliest examples i can think of are the greeks, romans and now people like Bush. since the 1700+ about there has been an increase in this amount of people and now we're at an all time high.

    1. Over Population
    People!! People!! thers too many of us on this planet to keep resources at a steady rate, food supply, etc. Birth Control! or Condums. I dont care. We cant keep it at this rate. Its a huge grain on resources and just causes problems.

    2. The Enviornment

    This is one of the biggest fuck ups we've done. We've been so careless and arrogant that we've pretty much set ourselves for doom. I'm too lazy to go through the details but heres basically whats happened. We've had no consideration for animals and other organisms in this world and have killed many of them in the process. Habitat loss is one of the big problems due too over population and the evilness of rich devolpers. If we had been thoughtful we would have smaller citys with natural elements. You can think of things we can do, ur smart too (i hope). Globlal Warming. We've polluted so much from cars, factories, and other things. If we used solor energy, Wind Power, and green coal plants you would have as much as pollution. Ride a bike.. im getting off topic here anyways global warming is already happening. weve screwed up ther. we've screwed up the enviorment of our greed ass needs for oil for dumb SUVS. weve done so much shit! cant name it all.

    3. War

    If we cant be peaceful and live without screwing each other over for religion and oil. basicily at the deamnd of some rich politicain/ dictator. And if we torture our fellow being you ought to commit suicide out of shame. what ev. u get the jist.

    4. tons of other stuff.. this thread becoming a dilemma. anyways you can think of other stuff.

    Conclusion. We're soon to destroy one of the few places in the universe for life over our own selfish needs. All the innocent animals and good people will die. god, i dont even feel like posting this anymore..

    critisize or commet.
    My Animations - Courtesy ? or die..




    Baha: you live to spam actually. I live to tell you to stfu. XD
    What ever you do, don't click here

  2. #2
    Veteran Enthusiast Bolt's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    ctf_Ash, but beating Joel.
    Posts
    9,772
    I choose to comment. I agree with you, but not that we don't deserve to live. Yeah people are destroying Earth but many are taking action to fix it. The thing that annoys me is that other countries can fuck up other countries while they are ruining their one. Its pathetic but even so, what can we do? Nothing, except put our rubbish in the bin.
    Bin the whole bloody world. Except us and our computers and stuff.

  3. #3
    KB2
    KB2 is offline
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    somewhere thinking about how to kill you . Hawtness: Extreme
    Posts
    195
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt
    I choose to comment. I agree with you, but not that we don't deserve to live. Yeah people are destroying Earth but many are taking action to fix it. The thing that annoys me is that other countries can fuck up other countries while they are ruining their one. Its pathetic but even so, what can we do? Nothing, except put our rubbish in the bin.
    Bin the whole bloody world. Except us and our computers and stuff.
    damm I sould have said what u said. ur right. my opinion has been changed.
    My Animations - Courtesy ? or die..




    Baha: you live to spam actually. I live to tell you to stfu. XD
    What ever you do, don't click here

  4. #4
    Veteran Enthusiast Highly's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    5,558
    lol, I believe your point sucks. We have a purpose in life, us humans do. It is a parasitic virus-like purpose. We are going to suck this planet dry, over populate, and then spread to other planets. Lather, rinse, repeat. Humans suck, yes, but it is our birthright. Deal, k?
    I'm gay.

  5. #5
    KB2
    KB2 is offline
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    somewhere thinking about how to kill you . Hawtness: Extreme
    Posts
    195
    lol, what ev. ...
    My Animations - Courtesy ? or die..




    Baha: you live to spam actually. I live to tell you to stfu. XD
    What ever you do, don't click here

  6. #6
    Devoted Veteran Darren's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    12,260
    This depends on whether or not we gain the technology to colonise other planets before we drain Earth's resources. But tbh, idc because I'll be dead before the world ends and it'll be some other generation's problem. Yay. :P
    [center:3qmfvtqh][/center:3qmfvtqh]

  7. #7
    Veteran Enthusiast Xemozu's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    5,692
    not everyone deserves to die if you know that you never have done anything bad (by bad i dont mean just insulting someone or things like that) why you must die? you re a good people and its not correct to pay for what the others do to the world... however thinking in bush and other evil people.. they just are bad because they know that soon or later they will die and then dont care to what happens to the world or the other people. And thats just cause they think that there is no point to do something good in the world since when they die all that work will be lost

  8. #8
    Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Stickpage. Hammering butts.
    Posts
    2,217
    Quote Originally Posted by Xemozu
    not everyone deserves to die if you know that you never have done anything bad (by bad i dont mean just insulting someone or things like that) why you must die? you re a good people and its not correct to pay for what the others do to the world... however thinking in bush and other evil people.. they just are bad because they know that soon or later they will die and then dont care to what happens to the world or the other people. And thats just cause they think that there is no point to do something good in the world since when they die all that work will be lost

    woah there, lets not turn this into a political battle.
    [center:2n8115hn][/center:2n8115hn]

  9. #9
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    The Forest of Monkeys who pour coffee in your boots
    Posts
    101
    Quote Originally Posted by Bahamut
    This depends on whether or not we gain the technology to colonise other planets before we drain Earth's resources. But tbh, idc because I'll be dead before the world ends and it'll be some other generation's problem. Yay. :P
    Thats the spirit!
    Im tryin to help, but i cant do much, so basically I spend my life happily, then, after i die, other generations will have to deal with the fuckups I made! woohoo!
    Just kiddin.
    But seriously, this is the only place in the seen universe with life... and its becoming a sheeitpile
    My anims! Courtesyplz?
    People who OWN
    Bahamut

    RESPECT THE GOD-DAMN COURTESY RULE!

    98% of the internet population has a Myspace. If you're part of the 2% that isn't an emo bastard, copy and paste this into your sig

  10. #10
    Veteran Enthusiast Xemozu's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    5,692
    Quote Originally Posted by blizzardstick
    Quote Originally Posted by Xemozu
    not everyone deserves to die if you know that you never have done anything bad (by bad i dont mean just insulting someone or things like that) why you must die? you re a good people and its not correct to pay for what the others do to the world... however thinking in bush and other evil people.. they just are bad because they know that soon or later they will die and then dont care to what happens to the world or the other people. And thats just cause they think that there is no point to do something good in the world since when they die all that work will be lost

    woah there, lets not turn this into a political battle.
    yeah yeah sure. but thats just my opinion, what i can do ^^


 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •