Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    The Forest of Monkeys who pour coffee in your boots

The Human Languages.

These words we speak and write, they make sense to us, but mean nothing. They have meaning in our minds, but on the grand scale are nothing. Just a pattern of organized noises we make. O.O
    My anims! Courtesyplz?
    People who OWN
    Bahamut

RESPECT THE GOD-DAMN COURTESY RULE!

98% of the internet population has a Myspace. If you're part of the 2% that isn't an emo bastard, copy and paste this into your sig

Invalid point. Language is a way to express our thought processes. An invention. You may say that means nothing either, but in a grander scale, it means everything. Our thought processes, and what we do with them (for example, language) seperate us from normal animals as sentient beings, and allow us to be the dominant race.
    I'm gay.

KTU
    Dedicated Member
    Exactly. The ability to communicate thoughts between humans allows us to develop and grow, learning from each other. Which is why we are more evolved than other organisms.
    [center:36nrfcqg][/center:36nrfcqg]

Sam
    Dedicated Member

I'm sorry, i may have missed the point. Are we trying to discuss the importance of language? :\

We were discussing how language isn't just some random philosophical spurt with know reason, and that it helps us create intelligently based communities.
    I'm gay.