Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    KB2
    somewhere thinking about how to kill you . Hawtness: Extreme

makes me sick, the school shootings.

edit: the amish shooting is over in the general section. This thread will be about kind of why is america so violent and why these thing happened, i dont know.

so many school shootings have happened this week...

Now: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/5400570.stm

Earlier a kid somewhere in the great plains shot his principal in the head

then like a week back in Colorado That guy killed a girl and injured others..

The amish incident pisses me off the most. There peaceful, simple people.
    Why did it have to happen to them..
    god, ther only little girls.

i dont know, the U.S. is so violent.
    My Animations - Courtesy ? or die..

Baha: you live to spam actually. I live to tell you to stfu. XD
    What ever you do, don't click here

Yes, yes we are.
    We are almost as violent as the genocidal maniacs in the Republic of Congo and Darfur, and we kill about as many people as were killed in Iraq and Afghanistan prior to the fall of Saddam. Now we kill only about half as much here as we do there......

Anyway, sarcasm aside, we really are violent. Most of it comes from our culture and the crap they feed our children it schools today, but a lot of it has to do with the sheer number of fucktarts and loonies there are here. We probably have the highest percentage of mentally deficient or disturbed individuals of any nation on the planet right now. The only competition we have is probably Japan, which has no other reasonable explanation for their forms of entertainment, other than drugs and culture, but we know they don't need drugs to get high there, and everyone knows they don't have a culture.........

Uhhhhh, I never did stop being sarcastic, did I?

What I really wanted to say is that there probably isn't much more violence here than in other countries per capita. The only thing is that our events get more coverage and are broadcast more widely than similar events in other countries. That and the fact that everyone here thinks it will happen to them, so they have to be informed about how to defend themselves against unpredictable things like these......

[/stupid, poorly held together rant]
    Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect. ~Mark Twain

Click the animation above to visit.

Enthusiast
    I think our youth is alittle over protected.
    The current adult generation is trying to shape our generation to be without crime etc.
    Its just going to end up with more kids rebelling, and when they teach us about how drugs crime unsafe sex etc are bad, its just going to make those subjects the subject for rebelling and occasionaly leading to someone going of the deepend and picking off a few of there classmates.

Ultimate Flash Tutorial
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy
    Quote Originally Posted by ddd9824
    It wont end like that! read the bible
    And it wont end like that either. Read a brief history of time.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by hamandcheese
    I think our youth is alittle over protected.
    The current adult generation is trying to shape our generation to be without crime etc.
    Its just going to end up with more kids rebelling, and when they teach us about how drugs crime unsafe sex etc are bad, its just going to make those subjects the subject for rebelling and occasionaly leading to someone going of the deepend and picking off a few of there classmates.
    I agree.

I was gonna yell at kb2 for BEING A GENERALIZING PEE PEE FACE, but then i read ogrilla's post and calmed down a little. Maybe were so violent cause we have the most opportunity to be. were the most freedoms to be how we want to be and we take advantage of it. the right to own guns being one of them. drugs that frick us up, and such.
    [center:2n8115hn][/center:2n8115hn]