Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Thread: Old people.

Enthusiast

Old people.

Bare with me on this one, and please don't jump to the conclusion that I'm the next Adolf Hitler or anything.

Old people...
    They slow down our highways.
    They horde our drugs and medication.
    They do nothing but sit around watching Larry King live and Oprah reruns.

As I sat thinking about how much I hate old people, it came to me. (with the help of george carlin)
    Old people do nothing but waste resoures and keep daytime TV alive so why not get rid of the problem? I propose that on a select date, say on one of the equinoxes, the world gather up all people who have turned 70 in that year, and take them to select killing feilds to be burned or which ever way is most efficiant.
    Yes it sounds cruel but think about it. Most people retire when they become 65. That leaves a shit load of pension money which goes to waste by keeping them alive. With this idea it will leave the money to the kids or even alowe them to collect a smaller pension which can go to letting them have a really fun last 5 years.
    And I'm sure there are plenty of bonuses to knowing when you will die the day you are born.
    Also it would alowe alot of great television and I wouldn't be surprized to see like, death obsticle corses on japanize TV. It's just a thought but if there were ever a hegemon in this fine world I would suport this idea completely.

Diskus.

Ultimate Flash Tutorial
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy
    Quote Originally Posted by ddd9824
    It wont end like that! read the bible
    And it wont end like that either. Read a brief history of time.

I comply with your ideas completely. But why waste the old people? We should make what ever body oil they have left in their bosies as a petrolium(oil) substitute, to power our cars.
    I'm gay.

Enthusiast
    ...your kidding right? Umm killing people because they take up resources is pretty ludicris. Theres no person in this world that DOESNT take up resources. thats what the resources are there for...to be taken up/used. and its just morally wrong to kill sombody..regardless of there age.
    [center:2n8115hn][/center:2n8115hn]

It doesn't matter that we all use resources. It's the fact they they use an extraordinary amount AND don't contribute to society.... Just like poor people. Ham, does your plan cover poor people? And maybe the morbidly obese....
    I'm gay.

Enthusiast
    *slaps forehead* Am I missing the sarcasm?
    Do you produce to society? do you have a job?
    half the kids on this forum just go on the computer and animate
    how the hell does that contribute to society?
    maybe we should just raid every home in the entrie world and if someone isnt doing something productive at that moment we murder them? sounds like a plan to me.
    what does weight have to do with anything anyways. millions of obese people work fine and produce.
    [center:2n8115hn][/center:2n8115hn]

no, children have the ability to become successful. Possible money making machines, corporate robots... Hmmm, you know, we can also use half of texas to contribute to this also. All they do is drink beer >.>

"what does weight have to do with anything anyways. millions of obese people work fine and produce."

Not the reeeaalll fatties. DO a search. They either sit at home all day naked, eating chips and trying to find impossible love on dating sites, or they live in a hospital/nursing home. Still usiing up my tax dollars.
    I'm gay.

Dedicated Member
    - No posting of libels against anyone, any group, race, religion, sex, belief, breed of rabbit, etc. That's bad.
    Anywhoo, this is a stupid thread. I think the reasons have already been stated and, I think it should deserve a lock :/.
    Thanks for the avatar/Signature, Ober.

Amigo, the only thing in this world that gives orders is balls. Balls. You got that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon
    Simon - 300 is the sexiest film i've ever laid eyes on says:
    M'kay... looks so god damn sexy
    BloodyBuddy says:
    Yes, Trogan men were so sexy.
    Simon - 300 is the sexiest film i've ever laid eyes on says:
    Yeah, specially in their tight pants...

If any one of you are actually serious, you've obviously never had grandparents.
    That's just sick.

I could make a whole post about what they're still good for, and so on, but I think I'll just let this die.

Jon
    Fanatic Enthusiast

Hold up TM.

These kids(lol@u) mustov just watched a George Carlin comedy bit. Cause he makes up ludicrous shit like this all the time. And he even mentioned it in his post. Its actually quite funny the way the comedian puts it.

However, for those of you who havnt seen it, it can be quite crude. So stay locked be this topic.

TM - V_V
    In memory of Shane and Sarah