Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By TheRavenHouse

Thread: Arguing with Parents

Arguing with Parents

Ok guys, I have a little bit of a dilemma here. I mean, sometimes I argue with my parents over stupid things and we all get angry and I say angry things to each other and it worries me to think that I'm a bad child because sometimes I can be argumentative and stubborn. I don't think this balances it out, but I'm 16 years old, in college and have a part time job and I sometimes help around the house. Do you guys think that a child arguing with their parents makes them a bad child or means that they're undisciplined?

Click for my thread.^

Of course it means you're undisciplined, but that's a good thing, that's called becoming a man, you need to lose your discipline to your parents if children are ever to have discipline to you, it's evolutionary, it doesn't make you a bad kid, it makes you a man. Unless you're just a dick but you seem like a cool dude so I think it's okay.
    Mayfire likes this.

___
    Quote Originally Posted by Slashed
    tl;dr: The forum is dying, so is pivot

Mat
    Banned
    While in my active drug addiction I've robbed my parents of money, drugs, and personal belongings while I was using drugs, told them I wished they were dead, tried to beat up my dad in a blackout, and manipulated my way into getting what I want from them and I'm only 17 (sober since April, I don't do that shit anymore). You really shouldn't think you're a bad kid, what you've expressed is something that literally ever person goes through as they get older and mature.

Yeah, but I mean, I spilled my mum's drink because I was hyper and was pissing about and she got annoyed and snapped and that's when I said: "You're complaining about an alcoholic drink, that's when you know you have a problem."

It was funny at the time, still is a little but she got massively upset.

it really depends on what kind of arguement it is