Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Anarchy.

Somewhere, Not In My Mind, But Somewhere...

Anarchy.

Anarchy is a huge part of my life. It's my culture and my beleifs.
    I have no love for any government, boarder, flag or nation.

I hate war, politics and money.

I'm an athiest and my religious views are very strong. I completely respect every other religion even though I don't believe in any god.
    In my opinion. I think religions start unnessessary wars.

But these are just my opinions.

I wanna hear everyone elses.

So, views?
    Q-Tips are extremely dangerous. If you ever come across a Q-Tip, you should run to the nearest nuclear fallout shelter and start eating your shoes.

My Thread, Courtesy?

I agree with you on the religious part. But unfortunately, governments are actually necessities. Without them, it would lead to "anarchy" as you say yourself. Governments prevent *wars*, or civil unrest if you like. Religions lead to wars, praising Allah and all that.

But now that I think of it, stupid governments lead to pointless wars (George Bush). Would that not also mean that stupid religions lead to pointless wars? Yay.
    [center:3qmfvtqh][/center:3qmfvtqh]

Yup.

True, Bahamut.

But. with anarchy, these things will follow.

every resource gathered will be shared out equally to everyone, there'd be no need for currecy or crime. There'd be nothing to steal because everyones getting a fair share.

People don't realize it in reality. But in our minds. We're slaves. When people realize that it's not our governments we should fear, It's the governments that should fear us. Then this world would be a better place.

I have to agree with the government on education and healthcare. But in america. People have to PAY for medical treatment. This is unfair, espically for poor families.
    We shou;d all be treated as equals. The government think they're in control thusfourth thinking they're superior. but at the end of the day. We're all human beings. We don't need deterrence (fear) or big weapons, or huge armies armed to the teeth to rule.

If we all just gave up that stuff. And lived as human beings. Not power hungry governments. This world would be better.
    Q-Tips are extremely dangerous. If you ever come across a Q-Tip, you should run to the nearest nuclear fallout shelter and start eating your shoes.

My Thread, Courtesy?

SA
    Enthusiast

Re: Anarchy.

Quote Originally Posted by Destinyslink.
    I think religions start unnessessary wars.
    DEfinitely. Nearly every war ever started can be traced back to religion. IMO, religion is a disguised evil. Sure it provides comfort to people, but provides suffering to many more.
    And governments are the same. Sure they provide, or try to provide, stability. But they're the most corrupted organisations, more crooked than the mafia. Think about it. They take our money, and we have no say in it. And we have no evidence where this money goes...

Enthusiast

Re: Yup.

True, Bahamut.

But. with anarchy, these things will follow.

every resource gathered will be shared out equally to everyone, there'd be no need for currecy or crime. There'd be nothing to steal because everyones getting a fair share.

People don't realize it in reality. But in our minds. We're slaves. When people realize that it's not our governments we should fear, It's the governments that should fear us. Then this world would be a better place.

I have to agree with the government on education and healthcare. But in america. People have to PAY for medical treatment. This is unfair, espically for poor families.
    We shou;d all be treated as equals. The government think they're in control thusfourth thinking they're superior. but at the end of the day. We're all human beings. We don't need deterrence (fear) or big weapons, or huge armies armed to the teeth to rule.

If we all just gave up that stuff. And lived as human beings. Not power hungry governments. This world would be better.

umm youve got to be joking me. "Everything would be shared equally"? that is so stupid I slapped my forehead. What makes you think we would share it? the most things would go to the people with the biggest power and weapons, then those same people would claim power over everything, thus making a worse than before government. Furthermore on anarchy, Rapist would run free murdering who they wished, crime would increase ten fold, and there would be so much more fear than ever thought possible.
    I really dont understand your anarchists.
    [center:2n8115hn][/center:2n8115hn]

Wow, blizzard. Those are the same arguements I was going to post.

If there were no governments, people would have nothing but their own morals to control their actions, and no matter how optimistic you are, there is no way everyone is going to "free" themselves from their mental "slavery" and learn to get along. We would have an unimaginable amount of crime and peoples' values would drop like flies. Nobody would care about anyone else and a system of control would be set in place by those with power.
    This would be a system of rule far worse than governments or any sort of economic system. The new societies would be run by bullies, and those that weren't would become, (guess what), governments!

Anarchists don't realize it, but if every government in the world ceased to be all at once, then the only result would be chaos, suffering and an eventual rise to power of some new government that is much worse than anything we have in modern times. (Aside from Darfur and The Republic of Congo, of course.)
    Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect. ~Mark Twain

Click the animation above to visit.

Dedicated Member

forget.

You seem to forget the selfish and callous nature of man. Though you say that in an anarchist society there would be a passive environment it would be completely chaotic. And anarchy is a platform for war not a preventitive. Though it wouldn't be two factions it would be chaos. Not to mention your insurrection would be subjugated as soon as it started.

Edit: Oh ya um... your description is more like Communism than Anarchy.
    =Those inflatable globes are dangerous, sent several people to hospital with one. Just another proof that RE is not only wrong, but deadly!
    Another victory for FE!
    EARTH IS FLAT!

Quote Originally Posted by Baha
    Baha: I'm actually proud of this post. 100% pure, awesome philosophy post quality. Carry on.
    Oh ya I'm loved...Too bad it isn't the philosophy forum anymore.

Dedicated Member

Re: Anarchy.

Quote Originally Posted by SA
    I think religions start unnessessary wars.
    DEfinitely. Nearly every war ever started can be traced back to religion. IMO, religion is a disguised evil. Sure it provides comfort to people, but provides suffering to many more.
    And governments are the same. Sure they provide, or try to provide, stability. But they're the most corrupted organisations, more crooked than the mafia. Think about it. They take our money, and we have no say in it. And we have no evidence where this money goes...
    So true, NAziism started world war two. Also Goverments started wars casue they diddent like the way other goverments A.E vietnom korea Iraq.

614th post on 2/24 2:14

Yup.

Damn straight SA.

But blizard, think about it.

That's what ANARCHY is. If everyone believed it'd work. Then we'd all share our resources evenly.

My Thread, Courtesy?

Veteran Enthusiast

106 is fumpin', pumpin' up in this hoe, for sho, my bro
    I have quite strong views on these topics aswell. I believe that religions are the cause of wars. Religion is just something to comfort people when they are down, and religion is for people that just follow the crowd, and can not believe what they want to believe. I do not believe in god either, but i believe in something, that is not influenced by the church mosque etc.
    [center:3mdlh4lx]Fuck you. Cunt.[/center:3mdlh4lx]

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast