Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Enthusiast

Telepathy Telekinesis and such things

Do you think these things could actually happen? I know of one person who had the ability of telekinesis, but she had to focus so insanely that it blurred her eyes, raised her blood pressure and put enormous amounts of stress on her, eventually leading to a heart attack that took her life.
    [center:2n8115hn][/center:2n8115hn]

Enthusiast
    I like to believe the Philote Energy theory.
    Philotes are tiny particles which make up atoms and take no space whatsoever. Each atom has a philote of its own, each molecule likewise, and ultimately each human has an aiła, an intelligent philote. It is suggested that perhaps a single philote contains humanity, and/or all sentient species in the known universe. That philote/aiła could be referred to by some as God.

Philotic Web
    The web is the direct result of every philotic connection in the universe. These connections never touch each other in the truer sense of the word "web," but every being can be linked to every other being by their interconnected philotes. These philotic connections are not static, and can be strengthened or weakened over time.
    The theory also talks about how if two humans who are connected by philotes they can unconsciously transmit ideas and thoughts instantaneously.
    This could explain mind reading, the bond between identically twins, and also seeing into the future.
    I read to much.

But if you think about this more someone who had a powerful conscious control over philotes he/she could also change things physically about the person he's connected to. And if you have such a powerful connection with said person it would also be possible to control their entire body. But with that said then the other person would also be able to have some control over the controllers body.

Ultimate Flash Tutorial
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy
    Quote Originally Posted by ddd9824
    It wont end like that! read the bible
    And it wont end like that either. Read a brief history of time.

I seriously doubt this is possible. In every case of these supernatural phenomenon, it's always either one or more attention seekers, or pure coincedence.
    [center:3qmfvtqh][/center:3qmfvtqh]

Fanatic Enthusiast

Looks possible to me. It would have been cool if everybody could to these telekenesis thing.

That ladie is sick tho, really cool that she could do that.
    Click here
    Go and check him out.

Quote Originally Posted by hamandcheese
    I like to believe the Philote Energy theory.
    Philotes are tiny particles which make up atoms and take no space whatsoever. Each atom has a philote of its own, each molecule likewise, and ultimately each human has an aiła, an intelligent philote. It is suggested that perhaps a single philote contains humanity, and/or all sentient species in the known universe. That philote/aiła could be referred to by some as God.

Philotic Web
    The web is the direct result of every philotic connection in the universe. These connections never touch each other in the truer sense of the word "web," but every being can be linked to every other being by their interconnected philotes. These philotic connections are not static, and can be strengthened or weakened over time.
    The theory also talks about how if two humans who are connected by philotes they can unconsciously transmit ideas and thoughts instantaneously.
    This could explain mind reading, the bond between identically twins, and also seeing into the future.
    I read to much.

But if you think about this more someone who had a powerful conscious control over philotes he/she could also change things physically about the person he's connected to. And if you have such a powerful connection with said person it would also be possible to control their entire body. But with that said then the other person would also be able to have some control over the controllers body.
    "Stolen from orson scott cards series, Enders Game, which is total fiction and has little or no sientific basis"

and I don't believe in telekinesis. The mind simply doesn't have the "power" to do such a thing.
    I'm gay.

Enthusiast

Seems to me that it could happen. Also the story seemed wierd though...well the part with the blood pressure. Just like, how would telekenises effect blood pressure. >>

show me the story. Give some viable links to your sources, find out more about you topic, and then post again. Try not to post with little or no information about the post topic.
    I'm gay.

I'd think that if someone would do telepathic practices, you wold need decades of training. You would have to focus not too hard but not too soft. Telepathic things are complicated in my sense so I don't really look into that kind of stuff.
    Site
    http://www.nitrofusion.co.nr
    Forums
    http://www.nitrofusion.eamped.com

LOL @ PIGEONS, k?

I was on this trip to the bronx zoo and there were these pigeons everywhere! ORLY? YA RLY!!12Q! I was bored so I lol-ed @ them. One stasrted chasing meh, so I ran. It was fuckin' AWSOME!

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by .:HiGhLy:.

"Stolen from orson scott cards series, Enders Game, which is total fiction and has little or no sientific basis"

and I don't believe in telekinesis. The mind simply doesn't have the "power" to do such a thing.
    Indeed from Enders Game Series but that doesn't make it any less of a theory.

Ultimate Flash Tutorial

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by .:HiGhLy:.
    Give some viable links to your sources, find out more about you topic, and then post again. Try not to post with little or no information about the post topic.
    Jeepers Highly, we don't have to be experts to comment.

Edit: It wasn't a double post when I made it. A post was deleted in between. FEUD
    also I said I like to believe in it (plausible not proven) but you can't take fictitiousness writing too seriously.
    bible cough

Ultimate Flash Tutorial

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast