Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Corporal Punishment

All these kids today are complaining, "Waaah, my mommy hits me!", and thats just bull. When our parents were growing up, they were beat, and obviously, they're sane enough to raise us. Back then, corporal punishment was a time tested method of education and parenting. No one said it was bad, but now, people say that kids are being traumatized by it. The only reason kids are getting screwed up is because society tells them that being hit by your parents is wrong, and thats not necessarily true. Parents are doing something that was tried on them, and it worked for their parents, so they think, "Oh, it should work on our child too." Of course, there are the parents who actually injure their children. Those people are just f*cked up period. The ones i'm talking about are the ones who might slap them from time to time, or rap on their hands, or w/e. Nothing permanent or excrutiatingly painful.
    All of the true things I am about to tell you are shameless lies.
    -Bokonon

WANNA COOKIE?! CLICK!

The Forest of Monkeys who pour coffee in your boots
    omg TRUTH!
    I once heard that this one guys 14 yr old daughter got home late and was drunk from a party or something, and she had done all sorts of things that 14 year old rebellious stupid girls do before, so he slaps her in the face and all his kids get put in a foster home for it.
    OMG PPL R RETARDED
    My anims! Courtesyplz?
    People who OWN
    Bahamut

RESPECT THE GOD-DAMN COURTESY RULE!

98% of the internet population has a Myspace. If you're part of the 2% that isn't an emo bastard, copy and paste this into your sig

Enthusiast
    I agree with this to an extent, but most people take it to far. I agree with spanking absolutely but slapping someone is a little far. not far enough for child services but a little far. I bet the daughter regretted getting moved to a foster home.
    [center:2n8115hn][/center:2n8115hn]

The Forest of Monkeys who pour coffee in your boots
    The ppl who take care of the kids in the foster homes are usually pansys who consider anyone who would so much as slap a kid on the wrist is a "monster" and all children are incapable of disobedience
    My anims! Courtesyplz?
    People who OWN
    Bahamut

RESPECT THE GOD-DAMN COURTESY RULE!

98% of the internet population has a Myspace. If you're part of the 2% that isn't an emo bastard, copy and paste this into your sig

Dedicated Member
    yeah lets get the knife and stab the baby!!!.....-_- how could you consider beating your child good punishment. think it over buddy
    [center:25f4ji2c][/center:25f4ji2c]

>.<

I was raised with the whole "spanking/time out/slap" style of punishment, and i turned out fine i think. But my parents decided to raise the last child different, without the rules and holy hell, this kid is one spoiled brat. People would normally say, "How can you say that about your brother?" I just glare, the kid is beyond hope. If he gets poked, he crys. If you call him a name, he hits you. He's fricken' 9 /12 and he smarts of to my parents, and they put up with it! The kid JUST started to sleep by himself and wipe his own butt.

I always was agianst it, but now that i actually experianced it, my opinions drastically changed.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobuis
    >.<

I was raised with the whole "spanking/time out/slap" style of punishment, and i turned out fine i think. But my parents decided to raise the last child different, without the rules and holy hell, this kid is one spoiled brat. People would normally say, "How can you say that about your brother?" I just glare, the kid is beyond hope. If he gets poked, he cry s. If you call him a name, he hits you. He's fricken' 9 /12 and he smarts of to my parents, and they put up with it! The kid JUST started to sleep by himself and wipe his own butt.

I always was agianst it, but now that i actually experienced it, my opinions drastically changed.

OH MY DEAR LORD thats exactly the same as me, cept this one is a girl, and i seriously think she is the devils reincarnation, but i forced my self to not talk to her ever again. its worked for about a year now, and shes my sister. HA
    [center:2n8115hn][/center:2n8115hn]

Wtf, I disagree, my mom was never hit by their parents, so do I.

Moral of the story, trying to do like others when you ignore the bad act...is bad.

Enthusiast
    No fear in consequence.
    My sister is a great example. A law should be passed that if your kid is bad you can beat them with a belt on the butt and if you don't someone else has the right to. Hitting a kids ass doesn't do any damage to them physically. It just hurts and lets the kid know that he/she can't get away with everything.

Ultimate Flash Tutorial
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy
    Quote Originally Posted by ddd9824
    It wont end like that! read the bible
    And it wont end like that either. Read a brief history of time.

Dummest law i ever heard.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast