Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

first and last letter reasearch

Aoccdrnig to rseearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is that the frist and lsat ltteer is at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by it slef but the wrod as a wlohe.

im not sure if this belongs in philosophy.

but it thought this was good. someone showed me this on msn and i'd like to know what you guy think.

Enthusiast

This is old. Yes it's true. Everyone's seen it. Not very philosophical but we'll see what others thing.

Animations - Do not Click Me - And Me Neither
    You have good sight, or good ctrl+c, ctrl+v skills. Also your computer might be set to %500 magnification.

nah, that's not right. It's becase most people are dipshit's (lol) and don't read the whole word. I had to de-readify my senses to be able to understand that post.
    I'm gay.

Fanatic Enthusiast

Yeah, I've seen that before, and not I don't think that there is much philosophy involved. Just that we don't read the whole word, if we did we'd be, sounding out every letter, and know one would be able to read near as fast as we can now, we'd all be reading like a 1st grader that just learned how to read.
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt
    THE POWER OF COHERENT THOUGHT COMPELS YOU. THE POWER OF COHERENT THOUGHT COMPELS YOU.

Yes. I sosppue Hlhgiy is rghit in smoe wyas.
    but I do lkie tihs ecfeft.

Fanatic Enthusiast

Yeah, it is really cool to write something that is scrambled, like that. I sent a long E-mail, that was all scrambled lkie tihs, But to took forever and a day to write.
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt
    THE POWER OF COHERENT THOUGHT COMPELS YOU. THE POWER OF COHERENT THOUGHT COMPELS YOU.

Re: first and last letter reasearch

Quote Originally Posted by omygodimonfire
    Aoccdrnig to rseearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is that the frist and lsat ltteer is at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by it slef but the wrod as a wlohe.

im not sure if this belongs in philosophy.

but it thought this was good. someone showed me this on msn and i'd like to know what you guy think.

this is the oldest chain mail of teh world, its true however im not sure if this goes in philosopy