Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    KRZ

jewish? christian? other?

Most people in the world have a religion. If its jewish, christian, muslim, or even atheist[sp]. We all think one thing and others dont, right? That means one cant be right. So are they all right? Or dose each particular person have there own god,gods, or science?
    When some people die do they go thorough somting else?
    Basicly what im asking is, How can we all think diffrent things and all of them be true?
    [center:3bfbn9pe][/center:3bfbn9pe]

Okay. There are different religions BECAUSE they don't believe in the others.
    Not all of them are true, obviously but there are groups who believe things that others don't.

KRZ

but somthing has to be right
    because if you die
    either you have another life
    you go to heaven
    or nothing happens

Fanatic Enthusiast Flaming Wolf's Avatar

well in a scientific notion when you die nothing will happen, but from a religious point I think the one that's most likely to happen is reincarnation, because it helps explain some mysterious things, such as Deja vu, memories that you KNOW didn't hapen to You, but in the memory it's you doing it, aqnbd helps exetremely in explaining karma... I'm not saying heaven and hell, and the rest of it is'nt possible, but it just doesn't seem that something like that could happen...
    [center:3m01loo1]CHECK IT OUT, I'M BACK
    ^THREAD^[/center:3m01loo1]

Enthusiast
    Reincarnation and just decomposition are the most likely things. This isn't a blow against Christians but do you guys actually believe in a heaven and hell?!
    If I had to chose a religion I would be a unitarian, but since my mom taught me about all religions when I was growing up she said I should believe what I thought was right. Thats why I went the path of science/atheism.

Ultimate Flash Tutorial
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy
    Quote Originally Posted by ddd9824
    It wont end like that! read the bible
    And it wont end like that either. Read a brief history of time.

I don't believe in any of this reincarnation, life after death rubbish. Not to sound like a n00b with an agenda or anything, but reincarnation, heaven and all that, these are just things made up by people afraid of dying. Let's face it, no one wants to die. How convenient it would be to live forever if you started believing in an all-powerful being which has no evidence of existing, ever. And don't tell me the Bible is evidence. Half of it is destroyed or suppressed by the Vatican.

I DO believe in "faith", if you get me. Not an actual God. Faith makes people better people, not the "God" that they believe in. Yeah. : )
    [center:3qmfvtqh][/center:3qmfvtqh]

i believe in re-incarnation simply because of when i drove past this place with my mom i suddemly came out with " i remember when that was a swimming pool ", then she just looked at me and said " that swimming pool was destroyed when i was your age"
    whihc is creepy
    the other thing is . i can map out the entire place exactly how it was.

KRZ

i say decompostition is true

Enthusiast
    Yes. What makes humans so special that we have a life after death. We're just another animal on another planet in another galaxy. We're worth about as much as a mouse. Because thats what we are. Mammals. Only difference is we have the power to dream stuff up like that.
    I really do not care what religion you are, because alot of religions preach good morals and values but once you get into the stuff thats way out there (god, the bible, anything in the bible) you're beyond me. The bible was meant to be interpreted not taken literally. That goes for all religions.

Ultimate Flash Tutorial
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy
    Quote Originally Posted by ddd9824
    It wont end like that! read the bible
    And it wont end like that either. Read a brief history of time.

My Own Little World...I call it "Oblizxc".
    Quote Originally Posted by Bahamut
    I don't believe in any of this reincarnation, life after death rubbish. Not to sound like a n00b with an agenda or anything, but reincarnation, heaven and all that, these are just things made up by people afraid of dying. Let's face it, no one wants to die. How convenient it would be to live forever if you started believing in an all-powerful being which has no evidence of existing, ever. And don't tell me the Bible is evidence. Half of it is destroyed or suppressed by the Vatican.

I DO believe in "faith", if you get me. Not an actual God. Faith makes people better people, not the "God" that they believe in. Yeah. : )
    2 things. My mom's uncle was driving by a graveyard(he was like 5 then with his parents),
    he was asleep, and all of sudden he pointed out to the graveyard and said "Thats where me, my wife, and my 3 children were buried." and he was back to sleep as soon as he said that. Sooo...I sorta believe in reincarnation.

The other thing was that Buddhists(the ones that "made" up reincarnation) weren't afraid of death. Reincarnation only occurred if you had severe regrets and/or had bad karma. They wouldn't be anything after death if they had done things right. So to me, that doesn't scream "scared of death". Another thing, what happens to your left over energy that you had when you died? Energy can't be destroyed, if you don't remember.
    "Because I'm don't get paid!"

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast