Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 29

Thread: Just My Luck

  1. #1
    Veteran Enthusiast Highly's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    5,558

    Just My Luck

    I'm gay.

  2. #2
    KRZ
    KRZ is offline
    Enthusiast KRZ's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    2,184
    Dont tell any one else. Talk to your dad. Break your computer[or not].
    Delete history, erase foot prints, get porn blocker. Erase your little sisters memory.
    And is this really philosopy?
    your dads case of necrophelia[sp]
    [center:3bfbn9pe][/center:3bfbn9pe]

  3. #3
    Veteran Enthusiast Highly's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    5,558
    I'm gay.

  4. #4
    KRZ
    KRZ is offline
    Enthusiast KRZ's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    2,184
    really necrophelia is not addictiveness to sex? ive always thoght that
    and that was a good move telling the bishop [im serious]
    [center:3bfbn9pe][/center:3bfbn9pe]

  5. #5
    Fanatic Enthusiast Bari's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Syracuse, New York
    Posts
    3,745
    I would suggest talking to your dad, continuing talking to your church's staff and praying. Pretty much the only thing you really can do in a situation like this.

  6. #6
    Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    1,488
    Quote Originally Posted by Krz_Kid
    really necrophelia is not addictiveness to sex? ive always thoght that
    and that was a good move telling the bishop [im serious]
    No, what you describe is called humanelia.

    And. Hopefully the bishop is nice and will take care of things. If not then religion is officially good for nothing...in my book...

    Click here to find my latest old Pivot animations.
    Click here to find my good old Pivot animations.

  7. #7
    Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Nouvelle-Écosse
    Posts
    2,343
    Solution: Take all the blame. Say you were jackin and let bygones be bygones.
    Also, you say religion is a big part of your family. Have you ever questioned that the reason you so bullheadedly believe in god/the Bible may be because of your parents?

    Ultimate Flash Tutorial
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy
    Quote Originally Posted by ddd9824
    It wont end like that! read the bible
    And it wont end like that either. Read a brief history of time.

  8. #8
    Enthusiast


    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Nueva York
    Posts
    2,481
    Hahahahahahah, tell him to go in the fucking bathroom to do that.
    If your family is like hardcore religion, just don't tell anyone?
    I have no clue.

    Animations - Do not Click Me - And Me Neither
    You have good sight, or good ctrl+c, ctrl+v skills. Also your computer might be set to %500 magnification.

  9. #9
    Dedicated Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    wow
    Posts
    548
    Quote Originally Posted by hamandcheese
    Solution: Take all the blame. Say you were jackin and let bygones be bygones.
    Also, you say religion is a big part of your family. Have you ever questioned that the reason you so bullheadedly believe in god/the Bible may be because of your parents?
    thats probably the most intelligent thing i've ever heard in my life. haha, i wish you the best in your problom and hopefully everything turns out okay,

    The one question I must ask is why would you post this on darkdemon?
    ( i would try to keep it as secret as possible, you wouldnt wwant to be the one blammed for telling people your fathers secret)

    No offense to you, your family or anyone of any religion but it looks like your religion really screwed you over this time.

  10. #10
    Veteran Enthusiast Highly's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    5,558
    Quote Originally Posted by hamandcheese
    Solution: Take all the blame. Say you were jackin and let bygones be bygones.
    Also, you say religion is a big part of your family. Have you ever questioned that the reason you so bullheadedly believe in god/the Bible may be because of your parents?
    It was on his account, and only him and my mom have access to that... and my mom isn't a lesbian.

    Quite frankly, I don't believe my beliefs were made by my parents. I rarely, if ever, agree with my parents on anything, except for religion. I don't want to be anything like my parents. Also, if it's anything fault, it isn't my religion's, but my dads.
    I'm gay.


 
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •