Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Flash 8 Pro or Basic

Well I wanna get flash so is there a lot of missing features in flash basic then pro? Im like 10 dollars away from the flash basic, but should I wait until I have enough for Pro?
    [center:37o99slc]Click the sig for my Stykz thread

Thanks to Heather for the sig[/center:37o99slc]

Basic of course. Not only it comes with a sexy tutorial, but it is smart to use it first.

ok thanks I wasn't sure what would be better
    [center:37o99slc]Click the sig for my Stykz thread

Thanks to Heather for the sig[/center:37o99slc]

Enthusiast
    I use Pro. Basic is a subset of pro and is missing a lot of particular features, which, are vital if you plan on doing webdesign, certain Action Scripting, and just better quality animation. Pro is definitely better but if all you plan on doing is casual animation then go ahead and get Basic.

Also there are Tutorials in both versions and the layout is relatively the same. Therefore they're both as easy to use, only one has more functionality. Here's a short list of some of the things Pro will do that Basic can't.

Flash Professional 8 has many new features including: additional graphic effects capabilities; integrated and standalone video encoding; alpha channel transparency support in video; superior video quality; high quality text rendering with advanced anti-aliasing control; improved text tools; and a new video plug-in to export Flash Video (.FLV) files from professional video products.

Ultimate Flash Tutorial
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy
    Quote Originally Posted by ddd9824
    It wont end like that! read the bible
    And it wont end like that either. Read a brief history of time.