Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    Old Newbie

The Flour Sac Collab....

....in classic animation, the best way to practice animation is to do the flour sack. Now, in this collab, you can do what ever you want but it has to involve the flour sack. Try to capture the weight of the flour sack, too. The music will be decided later, but I would love suggestions. If you have a scanner, I would suggest drawing it out on paper and then tracing over those with the line tool because almost everyone is better at drawing on paper than in flash. just remember there are nubs at the corners of the sacks and those are considered their hands and feet. Try to avoid tweening, and for best place the frame rate at 30 and run in doubles. That is 15 frames per second but also NTSC standard. Here is where the list of people who are in goes:

1. HiGHly
    2. blazer209
    3. wereZ
    4. Flame Dweller
    etc. (will add more as more come)

Also remember to break down the flour sack into shapes. The bottom half of the sack while upright would be an elastic sphere while the top which has no flour occupying it, is a thin cube. Dont think of them as 2D, but as 3D shapes. So it is not a square but a cube that you draw, it is not a circle but a sphere that you draw, and so on.
    This collab is also at Shiftlimits, but I just wanted to broaden the scope of animators. No worries though, as you dont need to wait on someone to do your part. I am just collaborating your creations. The due date is at least before the end of summer. Not going to really specify anymore for now because this is completely fbf so you guys will need a lot of time.
    If you need help with effects animating, I am the one to ask. (unless terkoiz, jcamelo, frozen phoenix, or any of those perfect animators go here of course)

My Easytoon Animations -courtesy?

Hey dude, I've seen you over at fluidanims before. COunt me in, I'm up for a challenge.
    I'm gay.

ME=IN, i need practise with flash!

im in but , ill get highly to explain it too me.

Fanatic Enthusiast

K I'm in this, how long do you want the enitries?
    -FD

Old Newbie
    Anything longer than 5 seconds. Im sure you can do a lot in 6 seconds but do try to exceed that still. You were added.
    If you need help with effects animating, I am the one to ask. (unless terkoiz, jcamelo, frozen phoenix, or any of those perfect animators go here of course)

My Easytoon Animations -courtesy?