Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Ouch...right on the ballz....

http://www.swfup.com/file/14337

i think that this is like... the first ani that i finished completly, took me some hours, but i like it.

Enthusiast
    Wow I liked it it was simple and the moves were satisfying. Pretty much all there is too it. I think if your gonna use flash you should use it to it's potential and not make something that you could make in pivot. Still good movements for flash.

credit to bahamut for sig
    Courtesy?
    viewtopic.php?f=34&t=69202

i think he would react more to being hit there but it was nicely animated. I would try to advance in the effects of tho. Good job!
    [center:17tuwg7l][/center:17tuwg7l]

lol, reminds me of my old button comp entry

http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/5482 ... omp7qf.gif

I liked it alot. Nice trembling at the end, but try to not make his limbs warp to much. (I notice at the end his forearm was like, a kagillion times smaller than his bicep.
    I'm gay.

Dedicated Member

i think the guy definately should have reacted more form being hit their cuz it hurts! but other than that is was pretty detailed and pretty smooth, but could have been alot better, keep animating youll get better!
    Quote Originally Posted by HippiePivot,Oct 18 2009, 02:25 PM
    PivotElite: I was just the average noob that admired him on youtube when he first started Pivot. I always thought "Id kiss the ground this guy walked on, i wish I could just meet him." Who would have known that I'd be in the situation with him that I am today. I can't thank him enough for what he's done for me and site. I don't like to admit it, but he's still my idol in every way. Ask anyone on HP who they first were welcomed by, and who was there friend when they came. They will most likely all say PivotElite.

What a guy! :')

Quote Originally Posted by PivotElite
    i think the guy definately should have reacted more form being hit their cuz it hurts! but other than that is was pretty detailed and pretty smooth, but could have been alot better, keep animating youll get better!
    It shouldn't of been more rective. you eevr been hit in the balls before? That's a perfect reaction.
    I'm gay.