Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Animation Portfolio - Need help with scripts, ect.

I've got an interview for a College I want to go to, you have to bring a portfolio of drawings, by hand, animations, or whatever..

The course is for Games Development and I would like to create a portfolio on Flash, with my drawings from Paint, animations on Pivot, drawings on flash and animations on flash.

Im using Flash 8, and would really appreciate, from someone who has alot of experiance, to help me put together a portfolio on flash for the 5th of March.

If I dont get into this college, I have to wait a whole year before re-applying, so thats a year of working, and I'd much prefer to be making animations for coursework. :P

Anyone able to help?.. I'd prefer for them to be able to help on msn, as it will be easy for instant replying, ect.

Evenin' - PM?

Re: Animation Portfolio - Need help with scripts, ect.

...Create a portfolio on flash?

Just, put different things in different frames and add "stop();" 's and "Next" buttons.

Honestly if you can't figure this out... and you've been animating in flash long enough to be experienced enough to be excepted into a college from it... kinda doesn't make sense.

Or maybe I'm wrong, but you didn't explain yourself well enough on what you want.

The college isnt for people who already know how to do it all, its to learn, still.. Ive only ever made FBF animations on Flash.. ive got the main menu thing, with a link to Pivot, Flash and 3Ds Max.. there all buttons with the Up, Over, down and ect all into it.. I just need to know how to make it so it can go to one when I click it, and ect...

Im gonna have another look for a decent tutorial.. but if anyone can help still
    Evenin' - PM?

You can lock/delete this.. thanks to Highly, Fraz and Jon for helping me out, its greatly appreciated.
    Evenin' - PM?