Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Emotion shit

  1. #1
    Veteran Enthusiast Highly's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    5,558

    Emotion shit

    letting it out as they say. Life is pretty shitty atm.

    http://flost.shiftlimits.com/view/uI4HNDk1-aqP
    I'm gay.

  2. #2
    Fanatic Enthusiast Niall's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,298

    Re: Emotion shit

    Poor Highly/Highly drawing.

    The run was pretty good, heavily spaced I see, and the blood was oretty simple but nice, I liked it overall.

  3. #3
    Fanatic Enthusiast James's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    42.
    Posts
    3,119

    Re: Emotion shit

    Lol, reminds me of the crap adventures of lizard man. It's awesome, even though it is simple. The blood works very well, and the run is good. Well done.

  4. #4
    Global Champyon Stickid's Avatar



    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    4,307

    Re: Emotion shit

    I pretty much kind of sort of maybe slightly hated it just a bit.

    To me it was the splatter, it just didn't look right. It was as if someone put a grenade up his ass.
    There was nothing really to make him explode, and it lessened the quality of the animation I think. You had the right idea and end result, but executed it poorly.

    It all happened too fast and too easy. Plain and simple.

    Anyways though I LOVE your sig. My friend has adhd and everytime I see him and he looks like crap I know he's taken his medicine.

    He's always depressed and out of it after he takes it. It's like he just found out he has to do high school all over again or something.

  5. #5
    Banned

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Corby, England.
    Posts
    5,073

    Re: Emotion shit

    Quote Originally Posted by stickid
    I pretty much kind of sort of maybe slightly hated it just a bit.

    To me it was the splatter, it just didn't look right. It was as if someone put a grenade up his ass.
    There was nothing really to make him explode, and it lessened the quality of the animation I think. You had the right idea and end result, but executed it poorly.

    It all happened too fast and too easy. Plain and simple.
    Agreed, stickid said what I was going to say, basically. But yeah, it was pretty boring, but if your just letting your emotions out then I can't really rate on an animation of that length. The animation was good, just not the enjoyment.

  6. #6
    Veteran Enthusiast Highly's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    5,558

    Re: Emotion shit

    Quote Originally Posted by Sway
    Quote Originally Posted by stickid
    I pretty much kind of sort of maybe slightly hated it just a bit.

    To me it was the splatter, it just didn't look right. It was as if someone put a grenade up his ass.
    There was nothing really to make him explode, and it lessened the quality of the animation I think. You had the right idea and end result, but executed it poorly.

    It all happened too fast and too easy. Plain and simple.
    Agreed, stickid said what I was going to say, basically. But yeah, it was pretty boring, but if your just letting your emotions out then I can't really rate on an animation of that length. The animation was good, just not the enjoyment.
    I totally ignored what lizard said. I wasn't going for any sense of realism at all. I didn't pay attention to easing or anything. If I wanted to make the animation good, i would have. As it stands, I wanted to let emotion out, so please don't try and rate it on realism.
    I'm gay.

  7. #7
    Global Champyon Stickid's Avatar



    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    4,307

    Re: Emotion shit

    Hey yeah I can respect that. But lizard?
    Lizard hasn't posted on this thread. Who exactly are you talking about?

  8. #8
    Dedicated Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    naut
    Posts
    680

    Re: Emotion shit

    phpbb Fetch All error: database query failed

    SQL: SELECT f.*, p.*, pt.*, t.*, u.* FROM phpbb_topics AS t, phpbb_users AS u, phpbb_posts_text AS pt, phpbb_posts AS p, phpbb_forums AS f WHERE t.forum_id IN (1,2,3,4,13,6,7,8,9,11,12,14,15,16,17,18,20,26,27) AND t.topic_last_post_id = pt.post_id AND t.topic_last_post_id = p.post_id AND p.post_time <= 1206116212 AND t.forum_id = f.forum_id AND u.user_id = p.poster_id ORDER BY p.post_time DESC LIMIT 0,3

    at /home/shiftlim/public_html/forums/mods/phpbb_fetch_all/common.php:345



    FUCK HELP!

  9. #9
    Veteran Enthusiast Highly's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    5,558

    Re: Emotion shit

    Quote Originally Posted by stickid
    Hey yeah I can respect that. But lizard?
    Lizard hasn't posted on this thread. Who exactly are you talking about?
    I have no idea
    I'm gay.


 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •