Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    Big Boss

Flashing a collab help

Okay, first of all I looked through all the topics all the way to the last page. I'm flashing this collab at droidz and need help. When I import a pivot animation into flash it goes into the top left corner, and I can't center it. I've tried countless times, but it either deletes the frames, or only three frames are centers and the rest are just messed up. I just recently started flash so, yeah. I would also like to know how to add buttons at the bottom that can stop, play, and see the next frame. Thanks to whoever helps me >:U

Re: Flashing a collab help

I Got The Same proble, And There Is Only One thing To Do: Make The Screen The Same Big As The Animation
    Sway bought me VIP a few years back. Respect.

It's really easy, fortunately.

First of all you draw something. Anything, it doesn't matter.

Convert it to a GRAPHIC, nothing else.

Double click on your graphic to go inside it. Delete it, then, you import the animation you want.

Look at how many frames the animation has, let's say, 200.

Go back out of the graphic and rightclick>insert frame wherever your animation in the graphic ends (200 in our example).

We do this because a graphic needs frames to play, if you do not insert those frames in the main timeline it will only play the first frame.

May I be of more help?

Big Boss

Quote Originally Posted by fyrren
    I Got The Same proble, And There Is Only One thing To Do: Make The Screen The Same Big As The Animation
    It works. except the first frame is in the top left corner and the rest are in the middle. Do you know how to make it so there are buttons that can stop, play, and move to the next frame? Sorry, I'm a nub at flash >___>

Quote Originally Posted by nice pants
    It works. except the first frame is in the top left corner and the rest are in the middle. Do you know how to make it so there are buttons that can stop, play, and move to the next frame? Sorry, I'm a nub at flash >___>

If you're new you should definitely not be flashing a collab yet then.

And I answered your query already.

Big Boss

Quote Originally Posted by NiallTL
    Quote Originally Posted by nice pants

If you're new you should definitely not be flashing a collab yet then.

And I answered your query already.
    I didn't mean to quote that other dude, I meant to quote you. I'm sort of new; I've had flash for a month and a half now. I know how to do it now, it's just the first frame of the animation is still in the top left corner and then the rest are centered.

Just change that frame's position then to match the rest.

Go outside the graphic, position it wherever you please, THEN insert the frames in the main timeline.

Any more help needed? If so, PM me/msn me.

Dedicated Member

I can give you a .fla file to help you.Well first get a tutor.I did that with *Matt Jam3s* from Droidz now I can flash on my own.Maybe Niall be your tutor.
    PS to see a latest collab I've flashed look in my signature.
    [img]http://**********.com/img/1210458366.png[/img]
    I love *SB* for making this signature.He owns man.Show him some respect.
    My Thread/
    Fyrren is good for the soul.

Nev
    Veteran Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by therealsora
    I can give you a .fla file to help you.Well first get a tutor.I did that with *Matt Jam3s* from Droidz now I can flash on my own.Maybe Niall be your tutor.
    PS to see a latest collab I've flashed look in my signature.
    Please watch the post dates...