Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    Dedicated Member

It's been a while.

Around my third or fourth flash anim. I use a mouse so it took like an hour to make this >.> I had added color but forgot to say the .fla :<.

Anyways...
    Breakdance

Enthusiast

Re: It's been a while.

lol i saw that tutorial on newgrounds. Be original plz. Jk, but on the animation, it was nice, but cant say much.

@cardboard. No not just using the tutorial. He used the tutorial and copied the character. Its lie an exact copy. But w/e, here is the tut.
    [img]http://**********.com/img/1283673721.png[/img]

Dedicated Member

Dude. It was his first attempt at flash for like years. Can he try to use some tutorials to get him back into it? He make longer animations and more original when he gets the hang of it again. His flash was like dead for years.

But yeah I already told you what I think. Your doing good. Joint plox b4 u kuit piv
    [center:fhsfl4wc][/center:fhsfl4wc]

Quote Originally Posted by Cardboard
    Dude. It was his first attempt at flash for like years. Can he try to use some tutorials to get him back into it?
    no. I dont see why you should have to follow tutorials step by step by that, just to do, what 8, 9 frames? anybody can copy stuff.
    [center:13w2rfcr]My Thread (updated 26/1/11!)[/center:13w2rfcr][center:13w2rfcr][/center:13w2rfcr] [center:13w2rfcr]Skype: lucienpicto[/center:13w2rfcr][center:13w2rfcr]Steam: _picto[/center:13w2rfcr]
    Quote Originally Posted by StargateSG
    But tell me, what is homo love?