Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Thread: An Old Project

An Old Project

Yes another madness anim, it was an old project i was working on last year, and i did a bit more on it. I dont think ill continue it anymore though.

http://www.antiup.net/view/12895/

Edit: lol 1337th thread

Re: An Old Project

Awesome, but 2 problems. The blurs on the beggining, in my opinion, were badly used. Over used, even. And 2, t-... Well, this isnt actually bad. The animation is pretty calm, but I suppose thats because its only the beggining? Oh well.

Other than that, you could confuse it with Krinkles himself .
    [center:13w2rfcr]My Thread (updated 26/1/11!)[/center:13w2rfcr][center:13w2rfcr][/center:13w2rfcr] [center:13w2rfcr]Skype: lucienpicto[/center:13w2rfcr][center:13w2rfcr]Steam: _picto[/center:13w2rfcr]
    Quote Originally Posted by StargateSG
    But tell me, what is homo love?

Quote Originally Posted by Picto
    Awesome, but 2 problems. The blurs on the beggining, in my opinion, were badly used. Over used, even. And 2, t-... Well, this isnt actually bad. The animation is pretty calm, but I suppose thats because its only the beggining? Oh well.

Other than that, you could confuse it with Krinkles himself .
    Thanks picto. The reason the blurrs are overused and stuff, back when i started this i went to my self OMG LOL IM GOING TO MAKE A PARODY OF MADNESS, hence the openening and the bluring. But yeah, its calm cause its the beginning. If i ever continue, id have like 10 people on the screen.

Dedicated Member

looks pretty decent for an unfiished. You have realy captured the animation and to be honest, I think its a shame you might not continue it. only thing i c suggest is up the tempo a tiny bit andit'll be awesome.