Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dedicated Member

Madness-Like big project coming on!

hah, im proud of those 170 frames i alredy made, i say it's my first really good ani using madness guy.

basically, it's rather similar to maximum ninja than to madness (feet instead of a crappy thing sticking out of guys ass, image-based dialogues, (f.e. a shoe and back of guys body = kick his ass), red glows 'round heros fists when they punch)

it's 18fps, but i've tested it, it looks good only on 18 fps!!! (les anomalias X-?)

to warm you up, http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/2987/dudez3tw.png is a screen of it. dont worry, i dont shit you this time.
    This sentence has just insulted you, and you have no idea how.

Were's The Screenie? Lol *:+

The Link To The Screenie Wont Work, Might Wanna Fix That:P

Veteran Enthusiast

nice but i want to see a screeny and stickman don't double post. Also are you making your own character or using the Madness Ninja characters

...........[img]http://**********.com/img/1215620802.jpg[/img]
    LAZYTOWN FOR THE WIN!
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlucario
    Um... Can you please stop calling Kankuro a clown? It's hurting my feelings

Dedicated Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkness2_1
    nice but i want to see a screeny and stickman don't double post. Also are you making your own character or using the Madness Ninja characters
    right, i have original madness guy, yup? i remove this thing sticking out of his ass (some call it "feet") and construct a nice shoe, then duplicate it and here.

oh, and the image link was a joke, its made with [color] tags with black ok now i deleted it and put a real link

also ive dragged it to 230 frames and added music starting around frame 200

Veteran Enthusiast

o...k i'm sorry but i love madness and to me you have ruined it with the hands and feet

...........[img]http://**********.com/img/1215620802.jpg[/img]
    LAZYTOWN FOR THE WIN!
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlucario
    Um... Can you please stop calling Kankuro a clown? It's hurting my feelings

doddsy's brain (making him think of vagina)
    urgh, everyone seems to be doing madness for some reason ) . you would think that after animting with pivot people would be doing line sticks with the same type of movements they use in pivot. i guess the picture is ok, but the hands and feet aren't proportional.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Antix
    urgh, everyone seems to be doing madness for some reason ) . you would think that after animting with pivot people would be doing line sticks with the same type of movements they use in pivot. i guess the picture is ok, but the hands and feet aren't proportional.
    thats cus maddness is easy to animate with and people are too lasy to learn other stuff

Dedicated Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mrfarinhight
    thats cus maddness is easy to animate with and people are too lasy to learn other stuff
    man, that's pure truth. sticks are boring and i cant arse myself to go fullbody... madness is like between them.

and dont nail me, it's my first madness ani that is more than a test and my second serious ani at all. so dont nail me the shoes arent realistic. i am not krinkels.

i like when someone goes constructive criticism on me, cause that helps me, but everyone saying it is totally bad - it's just plainly frustrating!

i'm going to read something, im sad.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruce-Lee
    Quote Originally Posted by mrfarinhight
    man, that's pure truth. sticks are boring and i cant arse myself to go fullbody... madness is like between them.

and dont nail me, it's my first madness ani that is more than a test and my second serious ani at all. so dont nail me the shoes arent realistic. i am not krinkels.

i like when someone goes constructive criticism on me, cause that helps me, but everyone saying it is totally bad - it's just plainly frustrating!
    its just a screen shot what are you making a big deal about and in maddness they dont hav that kind of feet :])

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast