Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

A Different FrozenFire?!

I did not see a topic to Introduce yourself, so I felt compelled to do it in here since I can actually show flash movies as well.

How I found this Site

I usually go to Newgrounds.com and post movies there and usually get front page nowadays because my skills have gotten much better than when I started working with flash in 2005. My name has always been FrozenFire ever since I created my first internet account anywhere. (If you really feel the need to alter it then I most likely will just leave these forums if it causes that much of an issue.) I get a lot of publicity when on the front page, so I get some Private Messages and reviews asking me if I'm FrozenFire the Animator from DarkDemon.

I of course reply, "Nope." , but I've always been curious as to why people think I am this fellow. I check out the site to find out he is quite a legend over here. Shocked as I was, I was wondering if he also knows that there is another FrozenFire Animator on the internet.

My Flash Movies
    http://frozenfire.newgrounds.com/flash/

Mostly everything I've created is located here. I've won some awards and whatnot, but I've stopped animating recently to work on a Flash "Game" which will be a new experience for me.

What's Really Creepy and Odd

From what I can tell so far...
    Both (FrozenFire)plural? live in Texas.
    Both are 16.
    Both started animating around the same time. (Maybe a few months.. I don't know about him, Im just going off his join date)

And Im starting to think to myself.. If his name is also Matt... I'm going to pee myself.
    I, for a second, started to think I had two personalities.

Devoted Veteran

Re: A Different FrozenFire?!

Hey buddy, there is a section near the top called 'Entrance Hall', that's where you make your introduction threads. Oh, and don't worry, Matt is a far better name than Frozen's haha.

viewforum.php?f=11
    Make yourself known .

Good to see a new comer so refined, and good at animating.
    Welcome to DarkDemon :3

But, shouldn't we move this thread to the entrance hall instead of making a new one? This pretty much sums up everything.
    [center:15cesajl]I'm gone, but I loved my time here. Thank you all for being such a great community![/center:15cesajl]

I figure as long as I posted Flash Movies I would still be okay for posting in here.
    No point in making another topic

Fanatic Enthusiast

Oh hey!

It's me sunsa!
    Remember, i sent you a message of some sort..

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen-Fire
    I figure as long as I posted Flash Movies I would still be okay for posting in here.
    No point in making another topic
    Good enough, gets the point through.

I hope you have a fun time at DarkDemon FrozenFire, let's hope you own Flash Showcase like Zaekoudan.
    [center:15cesajl]I'm gone, but I loved my time here. Thank you all for being such a great community![/center:15cesajl]

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Emperor
    I hope you have a fun time at DarkDemon FrozenFire, let's hope you own Flash Showcase like Zaekoudan.
    I will do my best.

Also I can do little FBF practices and put them here whenever.
    I'll try to post around other places too.

Hey, always nice to have another member.

It's a pity, I have dialup internet so I can't view much of your stuff on newgrounds ):

I'm a game developer with flash, so I'm interested to know how your game will turn out, keep me posted mmkay?

That had to be the best introduction ive ever seen. Welcome to the forum good sir.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast