Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Enthusiast

Bamboo or Bamboo fun? (tablets)

I've been wondering, I just recently got the money, and I want to see which one I should get for flashing. Ideas?
    ????) ????) ????) ????) ????) ????) ????) ????) ????) ????) ????) ????) ????) ????) ????) ????) ????) ????) ????)

Re: Bamboo or Bamboo fun? (tablets)

The bigger tablet the easier it is to draw with, having your screen shrunk to a 4.5 inch gets annoying every once in a while, and needs the zoom feature.

I'd suggest the Bamboo, it's a great company, but if you were to get it then I'd suggest the largest, as it has the best software and compatability with most size. But might cost too much.

In any case, it's usually just size vs. the price. And what you're going to use it for.
    [center:15cesajl]I'm gone, but I loved my time here. Thank you all for being such a great community![/center:15cesajl]

Enthusiast

I use this tablet.

Enthusiast

That's the bamboo fun.
    ????) ????) ????) ????) ????) ????) ????) ????) ????) ????) ????) ????) ????) ????) ????) ????) ????) ????) ????)

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Emperor
    The bigger tablet the easier it is to draw with, having your screen shrunk to a 4.5 inch gets annoying every once in a while, and needs the zoom feature.

I'd suggest the Bamboo, it's a great company, but if you were to get it then I'd suggest the largest, as it has the best software and compatability with most size. But might cost too much.

In any case, it's usually just size vs. the price. And what you're going to use it for.
    I disagree. I use a tiny A3- sized little thing (active area I mean) and Im perfectly happy with it. I just set it to cover the workspace Im using.
    [center:13w2rfcr]My Thread (updated 26/1/11!)[/center:13w2rfcr][center:13w2rfcr][/center:13w2rfcr] [center:13w2rfcr]Skype: lucienpicto[/center:13w2rfcr][center:13w2rfcr]Steam: _picto[/center:13w2rfcr]
    Quote Originally Posted by StargateSG
    But tell me, what is homo love?

Quote Originally Posted by Picto
    I disagree. I use a tiny A3- sized little thing (active area I mean) and Im perfectly happy with it. I just set it to cover the workspace Im using.
    I've had a Bamboo Wacom (small) for the past year now and I've felt jiffed many times in iScribble and certain photoshop sessions, as I require zoom to make the steadier mouse, and the better detail.

It's perfectly understandable I mean, if you're not going to be using it for anime in flash or for extreme photoshop, then you might as well stick with the small. I'm just trying to help him choose.
    [center:15cesajl]I'm gone, but I loved my time here. Thank you all for being such a great community![/center:15cesajl]

Enthusiast

If you want a whole bunch of extra fun programs to come with your tablet, get bamboo fun, but if you just want the tablet, you should get the bamboo. I got the bamboo fun, but only because my mom got it for me and thought it would be cool to have a bunch of other programs.

I'd go with the bamboo if I were you.
    [center:3os0a0g2]KATY PERRY DRESSES LIKE A FREAKING CLOWN. [/center:3os0a0g2]

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Picto
    I've had a Bamboo Wacom (small) for the past year now and I've felt jiffed many times in iScribble and certain photoshop sessions, as I require zoom to make the steadier mouse, and the better detail.

It's perfectly understandable I mean, if you're not going to be using it for anime in flash or for extreme photoshop, then you might as well stick with the small. I'm just trying to help him choose.
    I use it for Animation in Flash and to draw on Photoshop. Its perfectly fine.
    [center:13w2rfcr]My Thread (updated 26/1/11!)[/center:13w2rfcr][center:13w2rfcr][/center:13w2rfcr] [center:13w2rfcr]Skype: lucienpicto[/center:13w2rfcr][center:13w2rfcr]Steam: _picto[/center:13w2rfcr]
    Quote Originally Posted by StargateSG
    But tell me, what is homo love?

Well the size bothers me, okay? I'm trying to make it apparent to him so he may keep it in mind when he chooses.

I'm using the bamboo.

Yes, the regular one.

Personally I think having the smaller one is a lot more efficient, it's more mobile and I doubt none of us are really producing anything too serious...get bamboo fun med or a better tablet if you are seriously considering doing art/animation (with the emphasis on the ART.)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast