Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: DEA

  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    215

    DEA

    For those of you who haven't seen it yet.
    http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/450080
    Quote Originally Posted by Head/Hunter
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuddermuffin
    I have a hole in my bed so I can sleep on my stomach even with a boner.
    That helps me sleep for sure.
    So in effect you make love to your bed

  2. #2
    Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,446

    Re: DEA

    Awesome physics, and I see much of it is inspired from pivot animations here..
    ????) ????) ????) ????) ????) ????) ????) ????) ????) ????) ????) ????) ????) ????) ????) ????) ????) ????) ????)

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    215

    Re: DEA

    Quote Originally Posted by I A
    Awesome physics, and I see much of it is inspired from pivot animations here..
    Actually I haven't even looked in the pivot section in over a year. Not since I was under a different name and account.
    Quote Originally Posted by Head/Hunter
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuddermuffin
    I have a hole in my bed so I can sleep on my stomach even with a boner.
    That helps me sleep for sure.
    So in effect you make love to your bed

  4. #4
    Veteran Enthusiast Salazar-DE's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    8,797

    Re: DEA

    Ha, I loved it.
    You're definitely great at flash and stick figures, I loved your killzone-ish intro and how smooth your sticks are in the beginning.

    Now I'm gonna try to get good :c
    [center:15cesajl]I'm gone, but I loved my time here. Thank you all for being such a great community![/center:15cesajl]

  5. #5
    Fanatic Enthusiast Niall's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,298

    Re: DEA

    Hey, you're from SL right? I saw that animation at the inhouse a bit ago, loved it. Great movements, you animated it really well.
    Oh yeah, that estimated time remaining thing is funky, nice actionscripting. I approve.
    <3

  6. #6
    Veteran Enthusiast ULTRA1337piv0tz's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    6,737

    Re: DEA

    Great animations. Why do we use pivot when there is something like flash? Oh yeah, cuz we are lazy, and dont want to draw everything over and over. [/talkingtomyself:3]
    But, I didnt really like that some of those animations were with a really fast frame rate. Like the one where the boxes and balls fly to his head.
    Skype: ruben_vanwijk
    Steam: xendlessnl

  7. #7
    Dedicated Member Eikill's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    965

    Re: DEA

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkIce
    Great animations. Why do we use pivot when there is something like flash? Oh yeah, cuz we are lazy, and dont want to draw everything over and over. [/talkingtomyself:3]
    Because it's expensive >_>
    [center:3sqvsoaw]You want a Lockerz.com invite? Send me a PM![/center:3sqvsoaw]

  8. #8
    Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,130

    Re: DEA

    Quote Originally Posted by Eikill
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkIce
    Great animations. Why do we use pivot when there is something like flash? Oh yeah, cuz we are lazy, and dont want to draw everything over and over. [/talkingtomyself:3]
    Because it's expensive >_>
    You guys use Pivot because it's a totally different way of animating. Flash is easier for me.

  9. #9
    Fanatic Enthusiast


    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    England
    Posts
    4,589

    Re: DEA

    lol, pivot is the easiest shit in the universe

    nice anim, just seems like a bunch of unfinished shorts and tests though
    Elite Forgotten

  10. #10
    Insanity Skype's Avatar



    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    England
    Posts
    27,397

    Re: DEA

    That was some sweet shit SeVeReD. I saw it on SL the other day. Really smooth etc. The usual asslick.


 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •