Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: kowsi's flashes

Dedicated Member
    The effects weren't great (the blast on the first one was pathetic). They lacked impact, as did the gun shots. And you really need to work on the animation of your characters. When your people fall down, all you're doing is changing the shape of the character..

Not very impressed..
    Even my hair gets in trouble..

'If you ever figure out what a woman wants to look at, I've got a sand blaster that'll clear your ugly problem up nicely.'

Enthusiast

-

Some were good but nothing impressive and dude size that avatar down, its humongous :])

Well, I most probably will get banned for saying a lot of shit to Smashdood over MSN because the dear behated admins at darkdemon.org will not change my name which would probably take about 10 seconds or so but heh.

flash

its my 1st flashes so i will get better hopefully and i think you were a bit harsh i dont see any of ur animations!!

Enthusiast

-

I dont need to post my animations because I aint an animator :]) I do Photoshop not Flash or Pivot :])

Well, I most probably will get banned for saying a lot of shit to Smashdood over MSN because the dear behated admins at darkdemon.org will not change my name which would probably take about 10 seconds or so but heh.

flash

soz i didnt meen u grip tape i ment scorpio

Okay, you don't need to know how to animate to give reviews; he's right anyway. They honestly need a lot of work the timing is pretty bad. (bullet goes in his head and out the otehr side 30 frames later for instance). Keep practicing though.

flash

ok thanx remember that was my 1st animation i ever did

Dedicated Member

Re: flash

Quote Originally Posted by kowsi
    soz i didnt meen u grip tape i ment scorpio
    I don't have Flash, but I have a fair understanding of animation (given that I've animated for over a year now) and a prequisite knowledge of animating in Flash.

If you wish to see my animations, then you can go here.
    Even my hair gets in trouble..

'If you ever figure out what a woman wants to look at, I've got a sand blaster that'll clear your ugly problem up nicely.'

Enthusiast

not very good.just practice and when you get better post some more.
    Brent says:
    ohhh babyyyyy
    Brent says:
    immm backkkkkk
    Darren says:
    *wipes it off*

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast