Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 815161718

Re: NewYork 2148 Series Episode 1 Complete

Quote Originally Posted by ipwnall
    That was amazing and all, but I thought the drawings of the people in the beginning were kind of lame, lol. Really good animation and drawing as always, you two never cease to disappoint.
    thank you Pwn, but if you could then give us some advice on how they should be altered next time then that would be beneficial, but thanks anyway.

Devoted Veteran

I dunno about specifics, but just in general the mixture of details and stick men is super awkward and contradictory to me. Especially considering sometimes they were full body and sometimes they were sticks.
    [center:2mwkv12p][/center:2mwkv12p]

P2k

The second part was a lot better than the first part that you released. A lot of the art and animation was really good, and I especially liked all of the camera views and such. But like Ipwnall said, the drawings for the people were kind of awkward.

I know you want to make it as detailed as possible, but I think you should stick to simply stick people. If it were more consistent it would look better overall. You don't need to try to impress people even more with the full body - as the backgrounds and effects are already quite detailed.

I'd say stick with whichever one you prefer, but I can tell that if you're gonna want to release lengthy animations that sticks may be the way to go.

Overall it was fairly entertaining, great job on the art and animation.
    -

Quote Originally Posted by p2k
    The second part was a lot better than the first part that you released. A lot of the art and animation was really good, and I especially liked all of the camera views and such. But like Ipwnall said, the drawings for the people were kind of awkward.

I know you want to make it as detailed as possible, but I think you should stick to simply stick people. If it were more consistent it would look better overall. You don't need to try to impress people even more with the full body - as the backgrounds and effects are already quite detailed.

I'd say stick with whichever one you prefer, but I can tell that if you're gonna want to release lengthy animations that sticks may be the way to go.

Overall it was fairly entertaining, great job on the art and animation.
    Thanks P2k, ya, I see what both of you mean, it will be very tedious to make a full body/ stk figure animation, so I think we'll just stick to sticks lol no pun intended.

But anyway, thanks for the feedback, were currently trying animating with the line tool to make it more consistant. thanks anyway.

Great job LTN, you never cease to amaze me, sure their may be two of you but you guys still manage to crap out this very well detailed animations quite regularly.

Keep it up and kudos to you on this one!
    Slubberdegullion = Pivotelite.

Re: NewYork 2148 Official website

The officail NewYork 2148 website a soon to be animated bump.

Fanatic Enthusiast

Re: NewYork 2148 Official website

I think you should at least put on that website that the whole thing is pretty much inspired by Jon and Berts NY2148.

Re: Challange Fight- Free Fall Battle

update, new animation, free fall battle

Holy crap dude, the newest was hectic, really great job. The drawings were great, and I loved the beam effects.
    [center:1h4aebo3]
    You want to know the difference.. between a weak burger, and a burger that has STRENGTH?
    [/center:1h4aebo3]

I like the backgrounds good work!
    [center:2y1evec8][/center:2y1evec8]

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 815161718