Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    Enthusiast
    Bill Clinton’s Closet? Avatar: NOT A PENIS!

Shooter game problems

Ok i will list the problems that i need resolved for my shooter game. most should be easy to solve but i have been woking out of tutorials.

1.Level transitions, how? I want it so that when everyone is dead They don't come back up if you click on them again. Once there all dead I want it to have a mission complete sign and move you t the next level.

2.Sound quality. Why does my sound quality deteriate when on WMP the sound is clear.

3. Different weapons. I want it that so on certain levels that you get a new weapon that you can switch to using the 1,2,3 ect. buttons.

4. Destoyable environements with a different degree of destructibilty. Ex. You shoot some cover a chunk flies off and fades away and you shoot it over and over until it's a little pile of rocks.

5. Bullet holes. When you click a bullet hole is left behind but not in the sky cause that would look retarded.

6. Respawning enemies when you click there dead bodie. I want it so that when you clikc on a dead body it just doesen't pop back up.

that is all and i should have a succesful game.

This is my new edit color, do not take it #A89737
    Feel Free to PM if you need help or if you want to talk to the sexiest member on DD *wink*
    ^^^Clickable link to PM me^^^

Veteran Enthusiast LeadingManNigel's Avatar

I suggest you read alot of actionscript tutorials.
    mrf-

Enthusiast
    Bill Clinton’s Closet? Avatar: NOT A PENIS!
    I have read a helluva lot of tutorials thats how i made a good portion of the game but it never mentioned level transitions.

This is my new edit color, do not take it #A89737
    Feel Free to PM if you need help or if you want to talk to the sexiest member on DD *wink*
    ^^^Clickable link to PM me^^^

Veteran Enthusiast

well when you click the guy to stop him coming back take away the button so all that is left is his corpse

...........[img]http://**********.com/img/1215620802.jpg[/img]
    LAZYTOWN FOR THE WIN!
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlucario
    Um... Can you please stop calling Kankuro a clown? It's hurting my feelings