Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Rotaiting obdjects

how do i rotate a object? like when someone is swining a swird is there a way w/out redrawing it?

If you mean 2-d rotation, then all you should have to do is make sure all of the object you want to rotate is selected, then put your mouse near a corner of the selection box around your object. It should change the cursor to a curved arrow thingy, then you can click and drag to rotate either way you want.
    Hope that helps.

yes a 2d rotate and wich one the dark arrow tool or light arrow tool o and does it have to be a sprite version of a flash (i forgot what its called) ??

uhh it dosent work all it does is move it o nd does it have anything todo w/ i hvae flash 8 not porfeesinol?

You should be able to rotate things no matter which version you have, are you sure you've got the mouse near one of the corners of the object? if it's just moving the thing, then you probably don't have it far enough. make sure the mouse pointer is shaped like a bent arrow.
    -tm

no matter where i put it it dosent rotate it wait does it have to be a grahpic?

Enthusiast
    Bill Clinton’s Closet? Avatar: NOT A PENIS!
    no for me there is a button that looks like a box but it has lines and dots on it you click on it and move to the corner of your object (highlighted) and you should see arrow in the form of a circle. click and hold and you can rotate your object no matter what it is.

This is my new edit color, do not take it #A89737
    Feel Free to PM if you need help or if you want to talk to the sexiest member on DD *wink*
    ^^^Clickable link to PM me^^^

AWSOME thanks Gimper i owe u one ))(* finnally now i can work on my ani
    sry for all the trouble i caused all of you guys im just kinda new to flash and wanna get really good