Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Importing pivot to Flash???

Possible? If so How?
    Pivot is a thing of the past, a happy memory.
    FLASH RULES ALL!!!

Enthusiast
    Bill Clinton’s Closet? Avatar: NOT A PENIS!
    Make your pivot and save it as a gif.

Go into flash click import>to stage and find your gif of your animation.

Size it to fit the screen add some music and a title screen and maybe a cool preloader *cough DD preloader*cough*

And ta da you have a imported animation (-cool_)

This is my new edit color, do not take it #A89737
    Feel Free to PM if you need help or if you want to talk to the sexiest member on DD *wink*
    ^^^Clickable link to PM me^^^

when you save it as a gif, dont merge or crop, and dont resize (set resize to 100%)
    "I hate it when people point to there wrist when they ask me what time it is.I mean do I point to my crotch when I ask where the bathroom is"

98% of the internet population has a Myspace. If you're part of the 2% that isn't an emo bastard, copy and paste this into your sig

doddsy's brain (making him think of vagina)
    augh that's the most inaffective way, the best way to do it is to (as said before) save it as a gif. But then open my documents and find wherever the gif file is, right click open with > Flash whatever. It should automatically open flash with all the gifs in the correct place. now all you have to do is change the dimensions and your animation is done, (also a little tip for organization, select all of the gifs in the library and drag it into a folder and name it gifs.)

"I hate it when people point to there wrist when they ask me what time it is.I mean do I point to my crotch when I ask where the bathroom is"

98% of the internet population has a Myspace. If you're part of the 2% that isn't an emo bastard, copy and paste this into your sig