Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

you probly get alot of this... but...

i imported pivot to flash (with all the right gif settings) added sound, even did some flash blood, but now i have no clue how to make a play button, and a replay button and a credits button, i have the DD prloader, but i still dont know how to add them in, and make them play. all help apricated. thanks
    "I hate it when people point to there wrist when they ask me what time it is.I mean do I point to my crotch when I ask where the bathroom is"

98% of the internet population has a Myspace. If you're part of the 2% that isn't an emo bastard, copy and paste this into your sig

Veteran Enthusiast

click on the DD preloader... then copy it and paste it on the first frame of the animation

...........[img]http://**********.com/img/1215620802.jpg[/img]
    LAZYTOWN FOR THE WIN!
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlucario
    Um... Can you please stop calling Kankuro a clown? It's hurting my feelings

wow, i feel like a n00b (probly cause i am) yeah i didn't even look before i posted this, toabmasters tut was exactly what i needed, thanks anyways.
    "I hate it when people point to there wrist when they ask me what time it is.I mean do I point to my crotch when I ask where the bathroom is"

98% of the internet population has a Myspace. If you're part of the 2% that isn't an emo bastard, copy and paste this into your sig

Glad it still helps people now and then ^_^

I'm probably going to remake it someday, maybe.

i posted the ani i made in my thread, the link is in my sig if you wanna take a look
    it's a piv 2 joke thing, i thought it was funny when i wrote it (yeah, i'm one of the few people that write out there ani's before they make them, execpt for my old ani's)

Veteran Enthusiast LeadingManNigel's Avatar

Solved = "Locked"