Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

BAA! i don't get it!! please help!!

i make my ani in pivot, uplaod it to flash, do everything i need to, then i save it as a .swf, and it cuts off half the screen!! i dunno what i'm doing wrong!! please help
    "I hate it when people point to there wrist when they ask me what time it is.I mean do I point to my crotch when I ask where the bathroom is"

98% of the internet population has a Myspace. If you're part of the 2% that isn't an emo bastard, copy and paste this into your sig

Have you made sure you're setting the size of your flash document to the same size as your ani? if you haven't, go to modify>document and change the size to 253 x 207, or whatever your ani's width/height are.

man where do learn all this stuff?!?! it worked, thanks a ton, you can lock this now
    (or delete it)
    "I hate it when people point to there wrist when they ask me what time it is.I mean do I point to my crotch when I ask where the bathroom is"

98% of the internet population has a Myspace. If you're part of the 2% that isn't an emo bastard, copy and paste this into your sig

Glad to be of assistance.