Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Thread: Where?

Where?

Where can i buy flash? Please postlink to the website. Ive looked so please tell me. Thank You!

Old Newbie
    Well first of all, this is in the wrong section, but this is a link to Flash 8.

Quote Originally Posted by Woodsy
    Well first of all, this is in the wrong section, but this is a link to Flash 8.
    Woodsy is correct, follow that link and you can find a demo version and info on how to buy it there.

However, the price tag may shock you ^_^ (and please don't ask for a way to crack it, that's an instant ban)

wait

does flash realy cost 600$????

TM - yup, sorry, but it's the cold hard truth.

LOLWTF 600 DOLLARS TM

"Flash Professional 8, $239.95"
    All you need there is to prove that you are a student in a public school (it says the stuff on the site somewhere) and bam, uber discounted stuff. Dealed with them before, very reliable. TM, I hope you didn't actually pay 600 dollaroos for Flash 8, because. . . yeah. They only charge that much so that they can get more money out of large corporations that use the products.

Quote Originally Posted by Smashdood
    LOLWTF 600 DOLLARS TM

"Flash Professional 8, $239.95"
    All you need there is to prove that you are a student in a public school (it says the stuff on the site somewhere) and bam, uber discounted stuff. Dealed with them before, very reliable. TM, I hope you didn't actually pay 600 dollaroos for Flash 8, because. . . yeah. They only charge that much so that they can get more money out of large corporations that use the products.
    Actually I use sothink SWF quicker, $79.99 retail and almost as good as flash, but no blur or onion-skin

And yeah, I forgot about the educational version, unless 200 is still too much for you also o_0
    sorry about that

doddsy's brain (making him think of vagina)
    Tbh i hate Sothink mr. TM. they have a program called Sothink Swf Decompiler, it decompiles animations into fla files. I've had 4 Animations stolen so far by them. DAMN YOU ALL SOTHINK!!

anywho i'm not sure if the offer still stands now that macromediate is ran by adobe. but for a lookable link here

http://www.macromedia.com

TM - lol, if someone's gonna steal your animation, they'll do it wether they can decompile it to fla or ot ^_^
    Either way, you're entitled to your own opinion. Yes, I'd prefer flash, but just can't aford it. Even at the educational version price.

"I hate it when people point to there wrist when they ask me what time it is.I mean do I point to my crotch when I ask where the bathroom is"

98% of the internet population has a Myspace. If you're part of the 2% that isn't an emo bastard, copy and paste this into your sig