Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Thread: Vcam help

Vcam help

okay, I have a new question, now that my preloaders question was answered ,
    well, I asked for some help on NG and they told me about the Vcam, so I went to O'reilly
    network and checke dit out got the .fla, and now I am kind of at a standpoint with it,
    I saw the waterfall animation, which kinda helped but still, im stuck on it = /

so if you know how to use it (or know of a good tutorial on it), and arent to lazy to explain it to me =P
    please help me out, as I want to make some more flashes, my first one I submitted to NG, and was blammed not because of the animation itself, just because of length,and some ppl suggested to me to do a close up on the stick figure, to get more into the action, so I want to know how to do it, please, i kind of know most of the VERY basics, like BGs
    and keyframes, not sure on motion tweening and things either so im sorry if I need to learn that first -crazy- and take in mind I have read numerous tutorials on BG's animating movements characters, perspective, effects, lots of things, lol, ive read about 30 tutorials in 3 days = /
    [center:161o6f51]LET'S BREAK OUT THE SHOTGUNS WE'RE GOING TO TOWN![/center:161o6f51]
    [center:161o6f51][/center:161o6f51]

First download your pre loader then go to the first frame and put the pre loader there and there you go you got a pre loader
    Courtesy?
    http://forums.darkdemon.org/viewtopic.php?t=8706
    My thread ^^
    Im also looking to do a joint, Anybody will do, Just not to nooby, Just pm me and Ill add you on msn. ^_^

Enthusiast
    Either go to newgrounds and get theres or get one from flashkit.com . Until you can make your own just edit theirs.

Ultimate Flash Tutorial
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy
    Quote Originally Posted by ddd9824
    It wont end like that! read the bible
    And it wont end like that either. Read a brief history of time.

sorry for posting thisin the wrong place :])
    new question please answer
    [center:161o6f51]LET'S BREAK OUT THE SHOTGUNS WE'RE GOING TO TOWN![/center:161o6f51]
    [center:161o6f51][/center:161o6f51]