Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Best Lipsync Entry

Hey guys, i worked hard all night all this, let me know if u enjoy this, its for a comp, this is my entry, let me know on /10 wat u think of it, all my friends over msn are good flashers, and they said it was awesome, well i hope there right :P i wanna win that award, haha *rolling on floor*
    Ok well here it is:
    http://img58.imageshack.us/my.php?image ... ompfg2.swf

Veteran Enthusiast

i'd say 6/10 some of the lip syncing went well, but try to add more changes to the mouth like if his mouth is open then the tongue suddenly appears add a new symbol of where the tongue starts to come up. Also always have a normal closed mouth there. Anyways good luck with the comp

...........[img]http://**********.com/img/1215620802.jpg[/img]
    LAZYTOWN FOR THE WIN!
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlucario
    Um... Can you please stop calling Kankuro a clown? It's hurting my feelings

Quote Originally Posted by Darkness2_1
    i'd say 6/10 some of the lip syncing went well, but try to add more changes to the mouth like if his mouth is open then the tongue suddenly appears add a new symbol of where the tongue starts to come up. Also always have a normal closed mouth there. Anyways good luck with the comp
    6/10....wow, i think ur pretty harsh...but il take the advise :P

Fresh Newbie
    thats how most people on this site are. theyre harsh with ratings. (proove me wrong!!)

i liked it. i thought that it was well done. the lips werent bad. but the guitar playing wasnt very good. you have to have the hand around the neck of the guitar so he can play the notes. still good. ill say an 8/10

check PMs darkcomics