Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Gundams, Missles, Explosions OH MY!

Back with a NEW animation peoples. Go check it out if you like anime, gundams, missles, explosions and all that stuff.

GUUUNNNDAMMMSSSSSS

Yeah, you heard us. Pony's. Now shut up and tell us what you think of our latest Flash animation. Description is on the video itself. Deal with it.

THAT PONY THING WE WERE TALKIN ABOUT

The first part recieved some praise. Now lets see how the extended cut will fair. This entire animation took us 4 months to complete. tell us what you guys think!

DeadField -Extended Presentation-

A Skyrim thing, yeah, its bad.

SKYRIM CRAP

All the parts of the series that we were able to create, the series is dead and we will not be continuing. But enjoy what we got out!

*NOTE* All these were made some time ago, making them alot less than our latest animations in detail and designe.

Really Old
    Moscow Beginnings Part 1

Kinda Old
    Moscow Beginnings Part 2

The Oldest, yet still good
    NewYork 2148 Part 1

Getting there...
    NewYork 2148 Series Promo

Most recent, but not THAT recent
    NewYork 2148 Part 2

Well its been a very long time, no see hasnt it everyone? I just wanted to stop by the old stomping grounds and present a few....changes since we were last here. I do hope all will....enjoy.

For all those who were with us in the beginning would possibly remember this film back in its pivot form. My my my how things have changed.
    DeadField

This was our last flash animation made about 3 months ago.
    Jar of Darkness

This was done as our senior project in the summer of 2011; perfectly outshinning everyone elses.
    Naturia

Re: Im back Bitches........

Don't you mean to say "we're" back? Or is it just one of you coming back to visit us all at Darkdemon.

Anyways, welcome back you two, I always loved your stuff and it's so nice to see how much you've developed. The artwork in Deadfield is great, look forward to anything else you make in the future.

Hope you two still remember me.

Edit: I see you have corrected your mistake. Silly fools.
    Slubberdegullion = Pivotelite.

Re: "Were" back Bitches........

Guys! It's Esper.

I don't know what else to say really, I just wanted to say hi. It has been too long, Sirs. You know I love your work, I've watched "Naturia" loads of times, haha.

You better stick around!

Veteran Enthusiast ULTRA1337piv0tz's Avatar

These animations are awesome man, but the deadfield one was a bit boring. The cinematic shots were too long, just spice it up a bit. The animation itself is amazing though, I really <3 that anime fight.
    Steam: xendlessnl

Quote Originally Posted by Krustalien
    Guys! It's Esper.

I don't know what else to say really, I just wanted to say hi. It has been too long, Sirs. You know I love your work, I've watched "Naturia" loads of times, haha.

You better stick around!

Hey thanks alot esper, its good to be back, i just hope we can stick around XD, i still hear that the flash thread is very innactive. Always good to be back home though, deadfield will be posted to YT in a few days ^^ lets see how the people there like it.

Quote Originally Posted by ULTRA1337piv0tz
    These animations are awesome man, but the deadfield one was a bit boring. The cinematic shots were too long, just spice it up a bit. The animation itself is amazing though, I really <3 that anime fight.

Thanks alot buddy, the Deadfield animation was completely based on the music, it what we imagined when listening to the song, only after listening to the song did we think of the animation, thats probably why it was slow. But much appreciated.

Considering that 'you' are actually two people so you guys are really damn good. I loved how filled of details each animation are.
    I'll be looking for more from you guys

Really nice animations dude. Except that they lack a little detail sometimes, they look quite professional to be honest, the build up, cinematics, characters. The Naturia animation is my favorite.

Edit:

I think detail isn't the right word. What I'm trying to say is that they miss important color use and fadings that would otherwise make them look completely professional. But that's probably because it's made in flash.
    | Pivot | Artwork | Youtube |
    DD Achievements:
    Spoiler:

Beginner:
    • 16 august 2008

Intermediate:
    • 9 January 2009

Veteran:
    • 28 June 2010

666 Posts:
    • 3 July 2010

1000 Posts:
    • 12 November 2010

2000 Posts:
    • 30 March 2011

3000 Posts:
    • 25 December 2011

4000 Posts:
    • 19 November 2012

Vip:
    • 15 July 2010
      Special thanks to Arch

Myfiles:
    • 29 October 2010
      Special thanks to Mango

2 Month ban:
    • 16 July 2010
      Special thanks to Skype

Quote Originally Posted by Inacio
    Considering that 'you' are actually two people so you guys are really damn good. I loved how filled of details each animation are.
    I'll be looking for more from you guys

Good to know we can count you as a fan from here on ^^ thanks a bunch buddy, more will be comming sooner than most think

Quote Originally Posted by Cavolia
    Really nice animations dude. Except that they lack a little detail sometimes, they look quite professional to be honest, the build up, cinematics, characters. The Naturia animation is my favorite.

Edit:

I think detail isn't the right word. What I'm trying to say is that they miss important color use and fadings that would otherwise make them look completely professional. But that's probably because it's made in flash.

Its all good buddy, dont trip, we know what you meant. I would agree, color is something that is very big to animations and sometimes we might miss the mark on some of it, but thats when we try to incorperate detail in case there is a lack of color codings or shades. And since we still far just fans of using flash, itdll still be "fan" made ^^ but thanks alot for the crit. buddy

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast