Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Old Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    30

    Flash Thread lol

    my flash anims(fullbody and sticks xD)

    they go from newest to oldest C: :


    a fight test (stickfigure) : http://www.truploader.com/view/824972

    a fire test (first time trying) : http://www.truploader.com/view/943105

    a smoke test(first time trying) : http://www.truploader.com/view/944853

    a random test (stickfigure) : http://www.truploader.com/view/690905

    naruto vs sasuke (fullbody (not finished)) : http://www.truploader.com/view/891628

    a trib to Edd from eddsworld (fullbody (not finished)) : http://www.truploader.com/view/402998

    my first ever fullbody : http://www.truploader.com/view/032608


    i have some other VERY OLD stk anims but they suck cuz i was too bad now im a quarter better xD

  2. #2
    Enthusiast Understick's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Türkiye-Edirne
    Posts
    1,302

    Re: Flash Thread lol

    Woah you are very talented man keep animating

  3. #3
    Old Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    30

    Re: Flash Thread lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Understick
    Woah you are very talented man keep animating
    thnx :3 but pivot(is a bit more of my main program) but flash is getting interesting too

  4. #4
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    12

    Re: Flash Thread lol

    You have a lot of talenti say you should focus on flash more because pivot is very limited

  5. #5
    Old Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    30

    Re: Flash Thread lol

    Quote Originally Posted by odedra
    You have a lot of talenti say you should focus on flash more because pivot is very limited
    maybe ur right (i actually am focused more in flash the last days)

  6. #6
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    12

    Re: Flash Thread lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie
    Quote Originally Posted by odedra
    You have a lot of talenti say you should focus on flash more because pivot is very limited
    maybe ur right (i actually am focused more in flash the last days)
    yup look at a site called FluidAnims u can see some cool stuff and tye these names in youtube "Castle Series(flash animation)" and "Terkoiz(he has tutorials).Can't wait to see more from you XD

  7. #7
    Old Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    30

    Re: Flash Thread lol

    Quote Originally Posted by odedra
    yup look at a site called FluidAnims u can see some cool stuff and tye these names in youtube "Castle Series(flash animation)" and "Terkoiz(he has tutorials).Can't wait to see more from you XD
    lol thnx but i know all of them xD
    (looong ago xD)but thnx anyways =3

  8. #8
    Old Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    30

    Re: Flash Thread lol

    UPDATE =D
    new flash anim(test thing):


 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •