Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By DanmarK

Thread: Dkmagician

Fresh Newbie

Dkmagician

NG
    http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/618844?updated=1
    DA
    DKmagician Version2 by ~dheekei on deviantART

this becomes a controversial animation in stickpage because of the rotoscoped clips i done.. but this time it is 100% no rotoscope
    Juke and Ian like this.

Holly shit! that was pretty epic my friend. Really up to part with Mccool's stuff.

*You must be prepared for harsh critique. What I offer is in sight on what you should of done and you may get a offended, but you must understand if you can't take the heat get out of the kitchen of art.

Veteran Enthusiast

Well fuck me... this shit is down right awesome man, so glad to see a really talented flash animator come here.

ℋope
    Looks like something I'd watch on TV, that was great, the best stickfigure animation I have seen so far.
    Stunning.

The Little Frij
    Dude, that was fucking amazing! The effects that you used were stunning! I really hope to see more from you

Tychus Findlay

Holy shit Danmark. That was one of the coolest animations I've seen. The amount of detail you added was just insane. Effects were going off everywhere at all times. I'm not sure how you can keep track of so many particles/movements but you do it outstandingly well. I'm really happy to have such an advanced animator on this site. Anyways, really fucking good animation, and I know your pain with the whole "rotoscoping" thing. I obviously didn't rotoscope on the level of detail you did, but I did do it on a lesser scale. It really helps you improve, and I can hardly tell the difference between your rotoscoped version and the regular. You must of got a lot of practice from rotoscoping it the first time.

Either way, I'm not sure why it would matter if you rotoscoped that explosion because you were able to keep up the quality throughout the rest of the animation with just your own skill. I seriously cannot wait for your next update. Keep up the amazing work, your an inspiration!

Fresh Newbie
    wow thanks guys! i shared this to DD because i once become a member here and animate pivot.. i try pivot for a week then move to flash..
    thanks again!!

this is my last stick figure animation T_T i am working as an animator in a studio in our country but... we dont know.. maybe i will back on stick animating!!

Good day!

Holy hell, that was bloody fantastic. So inspiring and such an awesome animation. Please, for the love of god, stick around on Animator.Net!

-... .- - - .-.. . --.. --- -. .
    "The longest, most intense first-person shooter animation in all of Pivot history..."
    726 frames - and I'm still animating the prologue

oh my lord, that is the sweetest, most professional looking animation i have ever seen. You definitely deserve more subs my friend, and more recognition.
    Add Me On Skype: HMajik66

The Green Boss

This is why I would appreciate a bigger flash section.