Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Thread: lolrun

Enthusiast

lolrun

It my smexyest run yet
    "Jesus would never be elected president, how many right-wing Christians are going to vote for a liberal Jew? He's from the middle east and he looks like a goddamn hippie. The FOX network would crucify him, if he hadn't already been arrested as a terrorist."

Enthusiast

Lol, maybe ease the legs a bit thats some heavy spaced shit lol. meh good job man
    [img]http://**********.com/img/1208105453.png[/img]
    My Animations | Forum Rules| Tutorials | DD Collab

Nev
    Veteran Enthusiast

The arms are positioned kind of stupidly. I'd stick em together, and straighten em out. And the back shouldn't be so stiff. Sadly, with this... your run will look pretty much just like the run I randomly starting doing in some of my animations.

Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Nev
    The arms are positioned kind of stupidly. I'd stick em together, and straighten em out. And the back shouldn't be so stiff. Sadly, with this... your run will look pretty much just like the run I randomly starting doing in some of my animations.
    well sorry.. didn't know my run looked like yours
    "Jesus would never be elected president, how many right-wing Christians are going to vote for a liberal Jew? He's from the middle east and he looks like a goddamn hippie. The FOX network would crucify him, if he hadn't already been arrested as a terrorist."

Nev
    Veteran Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Wolly Walnut
    Quote Originally Posted by Nev
    well sorry.. didn't know my run looked like yours
    No problem at all. Not like I was being creative. Just messing around, trying an "Ed, Edd, and Eddy" style.

Lol, nice heavy spacing. I liked it, but try to make the loop effect un twitchy, and then I'll <4 you.