Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Flash movements test

http://www.swfup.com/file/29547

Made it in about 15 minutes. Not because it took that long, but because I was constantly editing frames cuz I suck lol

I made it at a slighlty higehr fps too. 16 instead of 12 or 14.

Anyways, onto the me quiting pivot story. Me and limpd were talking, and I decided that I didn't like what I had become, or what I was known for. I neevr wanted to be a pivot aniamator, I wanted to be a flash aniamtor who used pivot as a learning tool. I tried doing that by making my avatars and sigs in flash, but it just made me good at amking sigs and such.

So em and limpd thought about the only person who's ever REALLY quit pivot. Baha. How did he do it? He deleted all of his pivot files. So me and limpd did it too, as well as uninstall pivot 2 and delete any copies of pivot 3 laying around.

also, Constructive criticism is welcome.
    I'm gay.

Fanatic Enthusiast

I liked it, but I really don't see the point of quitting pivot if you're going to use stickfigures anyway. I quit pivot because I wanted to move onto fullbody which might lead me to a future career. Although quitting a stickfigure animation program to go animate sticks on a more expensive and elaborate animation program doesn't seem logical to me.
    Good work on it though I liked the style you gave it.
    -FD

Quote Originally Posted by Flame Dweller
    I liked it, but I really don't see the point of quitting pivot if you're going to use stickfigures anyway. I quit pivot because I wanted to move onto fullbody which might lead me to a future career. Although quitting a stickfigure animation program to go animate sticks on a more expensive and elaborate animation program doesn't seem logical to me.
    Good work on it though I liked the style you gave it.
    -FD
    I'm going to be focusing on fullbody soon, too. I never quit stickfigure aniamtion, it's just easier to make effects and backrounds and blood and such in flash
    I'm gay.

I agree with FD but moving from stick figures to stick figures. It's still different. It's like moving from a pencil to a pen. The pencil and the pen give similar outcomes, but the pen is more complicated. It's the same situation here, except our pen costs a lot of money (or free in HiGhLy's case, you lucky bastard XD)

Very good. If it was in pivot, i'd say you suck. I understand flash is harder.

Good luck on fullbodies! Can't wait to see the animations.

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt
    I agree with FD but moving from stick figures to stick figures. It's still different. It's like moving from a pencil to a pen. The pencil and the pen give similar outcomes, but the pen is more complicated. It's the same situation here, except our pen costs a lot of money (or free in HiGhLy's case, you lucky bastard XD)
    Explanation, NAO.

Fanatic Enthusiast

PMFG, HE MADE A FLASH ANI.
    Yeah, pretty awesome....

Now, make an ani and put my name at the end.

So i can stea- i mean, show people it.

Awesome ani btw.

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini
    Very good. If it was in pivot, i'd say you suck.
    Explain why you'd say it sucked.

Also, my sister let me have flash 9 for my birthday
    I'm gay.