Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: What Next?

  1. #1
    Fanatic Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    North Carolina Club
    Posts
    4,921

    What Next?

    This may be in the wrong section so mods and admins feel free to move it....

    Well I love this anim that I made this morning and im wanting to do more. Problem is I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO DO NEXT D:

    HELP PLZ

    [center:yk9ruu5q]Hbz, Looks sexy in vip blue doesnt it?
    [img]http://**********.com/img/1246928542.gif[/img]
    Credits to Chance! for the avatar and signature.
    [img]http://**********.com/img/1249185252.jpg[/img][/center:yk9ruu5q]

  2. #2
    Veteran Enthusiast Kyle's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    5,475
    You could have a giant come in and try to play but kills the two with his tremendous weight.
    [center:17tuwg7l][/center:17tuwg7l]

  3. #3
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Hackensack, USA
    Posts
    10
    i think the black does does give him a piggy bank ride but like through an obstacle courses or something. and at the endinsh bit theres an explosion where there both on thr floor and the blck stk say my turn

  4. #4
    Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Ontario, Canada Where the Bagged Milk IS
    Posts
    2,017
    Lol, I think it's awesome, You should have the black guy throw him off, and then another midget comes in and jumps on his back and cover his eyes with their hands, and then hmm, have the midget that first got thrown off come in and grab his nuts and then have it say PWNT aha i dunno. Just an Idea.
    [img]http://**********.com/img/1208105453.png[/img]
    My Animations | Forum Rules| Tutorials | DD Collab

  5. #5
    Fanatic Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    North Carolina Club
    Posts
    4,921
    Quote Originally Posted by Santy
    Lol, I think it's awesome, You should have the black guy throw him off, and then another midget comes in and jumps on his back and cover his eyes with their hands, and then hmm, have the midget that first got thrown off come in and grab his nuts and then have it say PWNT aha i dunno. Just an Idea.
    Lol like yours the best....but I sorta thought of something else while reading it...I still dunno what to do next tho....MORE IDEAS PPLZ PLZ
    [center:yk9ruu5q]Hbz, Looks sexy in vip blue doesnt it?
    [img]http://**********.com/img/1246928542.gif[/img]
    Credits to Chance! for the avatar and signature.
    [img]http://**********.com/img/1249185252.jpg[/img][/center:yk9ruu5q]

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    On the Silkroad... Aka:Time Master
    Posts
    281
    Torture the stick the hardest way you can
    Like a weapon comes out of his hand and stabs the midget multiple times.
    Nyahaha(evil laugh)

    -Iron
    Mind giving me this funkin' Courtesy?
    -credz to stick_maniac for the sig


    Come Join the Niinja Collab!!! 3 more spots left!!!

  7. #7
    Fanatic Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    North Carolina Club
    Posts
    4,921
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron
    Torture the stick the hardest way you can
    Like a weapon comes out of his hand and stabs the midget multiple times.
    Nyahaha(evil laugh)

    -Iron
    But wtf did the black stk do to ever deserve that? lol but not really....I think im going with santy...but im still looking for ideas
    [center:yk9ruu5q]Hbz, Looks sexy in vip blue doesnt it?
    [img]http://**********.com/img/1246928542.gif[/img]
    Credits to Chance! for the avatar and signature.
    [img]http://**********.com/img/1249185252.jpg[/img][/center:yk9ruu5q]

  8. #8
    Fanatic Enthusiast ShadowS1ay3r's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    .......................lol Awesomeness: Alot
    Posts
    3,375
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle
    You could have a giant come in and try to play but kills the two with his tremendous weight.
    that but only the giant and the black one is running away from the giant feet while piggy backing the grey one >_>
    Ohay.

  9. #9
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    144
    Oh noes, the black guy got raped

    I think the gray stick figure should get stabbed in the head by the black one. Anyways, nice animation so far
    MY NAME IS BK!! STOP CALLING ME WISH





    Courtesy? http://www.darkdemon.org/viewtopic.php?t=26255

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    On the Silkroad... Aka:Time Master
    Posts
    281
    Quote Originally Posted by Smash_Hood59
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron
    Torture the stick the hardest way you can
    Like a weapon comes out of his hand and stabs the midget multiple times.
    Nyahaha(evil laugh)

    -Iron
    But wtf did the black stk do to ever deserve that? lol but not really....I think im going with santy...but im still looking for ideas

    I meant after santy's idea.my idea would be the next thing to happen
    But its up to you anyway...
    So good luck wiith that anim
    hope it will turn out pretty well.


    -Iron
    Mind giving me this funkin' Courtesy?
    -credz to stick_maniac for the sig


    Come Join the Niinja Collab!!! 3 more spots left!!!


 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •