Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

View Poll Results: did u like them?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

    2 50.00%
  • no

    0 0%
  • kinda

    2 50.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15
  1. #1
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    in your mom if ya know what i mean XD
    Posts
    21








    i also use endorphin and flash(hopefully ill be posting some of that)soooo....yah

  2. #2
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    hitlarr
    Posts
    411
    i see you like wrestling :/ nice animations but they could be smoother. but they were interesting to watch :3
    ?

  3. #3
    Veteran Enthusiast Lt. Longrods's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    6,452
    Lol do you watch wrestling? XD

    But anyway those animations arn't that bad, just very very stiff. Try to move every joi- shit forgot this is freestyle D: Not bad though.

  4. #4
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    hitlarr
    Posts
    411
    Quote Originally Posted by Brad
    Lol do you watch wrestling? XD

    But anyway those animations arn't that bad, just very very stiff. Try to move every joi- shit forgot this is freestyle D: Not bad though.
    he was inspired by oKANEo - i think first one to do good wrestling on pivot -
    ?

  5. #5
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    in your mom if ya know what i mean XD
    Posts
    21
    thx sopz and brad<3
    ill try to make less stiff.
    but i did these in a very quick amount of time.
    i couldve done better,but thx anyway








    i also use endorphin and flash(hopefully ill be posting some of that)soooo....yah

  6. #6
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    hitlarr
    Posts
    411
    Quote Originally Posted by pivotpro215
    thx sopz and brad<3
    ill try to make less stiff.
    but i did these in a very quick amount of time.
    i couldve done better,but thx anyway
    take your time on your next one none does awesome animation in just one day.
    and Btw on my list :3
    ?

  7. #7
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    in your mom if ya know what i mean XD
    Posts
    21

    the new 1 i was talkin bout earlier

    heres the new ani i said i would make earlier.
    its a fight scene(for me i consider it godly as i aint so good at fight scenes)

    http://s224.photobucket.com/albums/dd22 ... eforme.gif








    i also use endorphin and flash(hopefully ill be posting some of that)soooo....yah

  8. #8
    Enthusiast Razo's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Liek in your bed stabbing your pillow
    Posts
    1,149
    Pretty nice anim make sure you put it in Beginner Hall 1 or 2
    the arnt bad that the anim is a bit stiff and choppy but work on it
    ill say..low-med beg keep on try and make the image a lil bigger plz :]

  9. #9
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    in your mom if ya know what i mean XD
    Posts
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by Razo
    Pretty nice anim make sure you put it in Beginner Hall 1 or 2
    the arnt bad that the anim is a bit stiff and choppy but work on it
    ill say..low-med beg keep on try and make the image a lil bigger plz :]
    ill try and make it bigger but i dont really know how,unless it depends on how big u make it in pivot.








    i also use endorphin and flash(hopefully ill be posting some of that)soooo....yah

  10. #10
    Enthusiast Razo's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Liek in your bed stabbing your pillow
    Posts
    1,149
    Well do you go here?
    http://www.darkdemon.org/viewtopic.php?t=9933
    just asking well go down a lil..then ull see size the gif option


 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •