Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Naruto vs garra

  1. #1
    Ron
    Ron is offline
    Dedicated Member Ron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    510

    Naruto vs garra


    a very crapy animation i made for the ninja collab on droidz
    no union skin

    cred:Zae, and me
    [center:15tiq2z5]Click the anim to check out my shit
    [/center:15tiq2z5]

  2. #2
    Fanatic Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    North Carolina Club
    Posts
    4,921
    The effects were alright but the movments suched and seemed very slow. But I liked some of the angles you went for as a camera effect and its good for no onion skin. Naruto fails
    [center:yk9ruu5q]Hbz, Looks sexy in vip blue doesnt it?
    [img]http://**********.com/img/1246928542.gif[/img]
    Credits to Chance! for the avatar and signature.
    [img]http://**********.com/img/1249185252.jpg[/img][/center:yk9ruu5q]

  3. #3
    Ron
    Ron is offline
    Dedicated Member Ron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    510
    ya i know it sucks why do you think i didn't put it in my thread
    and ya i know i made it at 12am
    [center:15tiq2z5]Click the anim to check out my shit
    [/center:15tiq2z5]

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Rank: Borderline Beginner.
    Posts
    412
    Lol, the sand is crappy.
    Quote Originally Posted by PyryNiklas
    I shot myself in the balls to make my friend happy.
    blah

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    fux
    Posts
    481
    Quote Originally Posted by Gryffan
    The effects were alright but the movments suched and seemed very slow. But I liked some of the angles you went for as a camera effect and its good for no onion skin. Naruto fails
    Not that you can do any better.
    i like fux

  6. #6
    Veteran Enthusiast Kyle's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    5,475
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasper
    Quote Originally Posted by Gryffan
    The effects were alright but the movments suched and seemed very slow. But I liked some of the angles you went for as a camera effect and its good for no onion skin. Naruto fails
    Not that you can do any better.
    He's just grading the animation on his artistic knowledge. You don't have to be a great animator (not that Gryffan isn't) to criticize an animation. Anyway, the animation was pretty cool. I'm not the biggest fan of Naruto, but it seemed pretty well thought out :3
    [center:17tuwg7l][/center:17tuwg7l]

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    fux
    Posts
    481
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Kyle
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasper
    Quote Originally Posted by Gryffan
    The effects were alright but the movments suched and seemed very slow. But I liked some of the angles you went for as a camera effect and its good for no onion skin. Naruto fails
    Not that you can do any better.
    He's just grading the animation on his artistic knowledge. You don't have to be a great animator (not that Gryffan isn't) to criticize an animation. Anyway, the animation was pretty cool. I'm not the biggest fan of Naruto, but it seemed pretty well thought out :3
    Gryffan ain't a great anitor, he sux and is not worthy intermediate.
    i like fux


 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •