Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19
  1. #1
    Roy
    Roy is offline
    Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1,654

    Well, everyone is trying it >.>





  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    124
    lol nice but it doesnt loop <.<
    i think everyones loop, i think
    if not very awesome indeed
    yours is so far the best animated :3
    ASDF

  3. #3
    Roy
    Roy is offline
    Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1,654
    Quote Originally Posted by Fivfitt
    lol nice but it doesnt loop <.<
    i think everyones loop, i think
    if not very awesome indeed
    yours is so far the best animated :3
    Well, it should loop, that's why there're those blurs that make everything vanish :3 and reappear

  4. #4
    Enthusiast


    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    At Home
    Posts
    2,380
    Quote Originally Posted by Roy
    Quote Originally Posted by Fivfitt
    lol nice but it doesnt loop <.<
    i think everyones loop, i think
    if not very awesome indeed
    yours is so far the best animated :3
    those blurs that make everything vanish :3 and reappear
    It's kind of hard to notice it, but you seemed to have pulled it off nicley

  5. #5
    Roy
    Roy is offline
    Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1,654
    Thanks Julian : D

  6. #6
    Fanatic Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,878
    That was awe4some. The particle was pretty damn good, and it seemed to stay at the right timing for quite a while.

    Ex-Intermediate Animator
    Ex-Photoshop Artist
    Ex-Virgin (LOL JKS)

  7. #7
    Veteran Enthusiast Lt. Longrods's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    6,452
    That's the best one I've seen, very nice job. Loved the particles, the movements were ace, very good.

  8. #8
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    124
    Quote Originally Posted by Julian
    Quote Originally Posted by Roy
    Quote Originally Posted by Fivfitt
    lol nice but it doesnt loop <.<
    i think everyones loop, i think
    if not very awesome indeed
    yours is so far the best animated :3
    those blurs that make everything vanish :3 and reappear
    It's kind of hard to notice it, but you seemed to have pulled it off nicley
    yeah!
    its pretty hard, he should jump back up and then the floor fades back in :/
    ASDF

  9. #9
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    219
    That's a cool idea, nice

  10. #10
    Fresh Newbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    not hanging on ur noses
    Posts
    8

    h

    that animation in pretty cool!


 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •