Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Thread: 2 BLOOD TESTS

2 BLOOD TESTS

Its bad

Blood Test

This one might be a bit better, and i know that the blood is coming from nowhere but i was practicing...

Blood Test 2

If you want to look at the third and best blood test, look in my thread with the link below...

http://www.darkdemon.org/viewtopic.php? ... sc&start=0
    Sig made by Nour(DarkDemon.org)
    Thankyou!!!

Dedicated Member

they're both really fast.The first one is way better,
    and the second one the blood falls to fast >.> fail.
    [center:24x88k7r]
    [/center:24x88k7r][center:24x88k7r][/center:24x88k7r]

Fanatic Enthusiast

ok, the first one is bad, need much more particles to it, split it into as many as you can.

and the second one is ok, first off each part splits into exactly the same amount of particles, it needs to change into random bit,

and secondly, it needs to continue its path, it can't just fall, it has to carry on to the right, doesn't matter that it has split up, just have it carry on and fall at the same time.

i know you can't really do this, but i did it, and i don't care, hope this helps.

/vf

Quote Originally Posted by elmo
    ok, the first one is bad, need much more particles to it, split it into as many as you can.

and the second one is ok, first off each part splits into exactly the same amount of particles, it needs to change into random bit,

and secondly, it needs to continue its path, it can't just fall, it has to carry on to the right, doesn't matter that it has split up, just have it carry on and fall at the same time.

i know you can't really do this, but i did it, and i don't care, hope this helps.

/vf
    VAGINA FIRE LOL
    Sig made by Nour(DarkDemon.org)
    Thankyou!!!