Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

My awesome series preview

Can somebody tell me a good song that would go well with this? Also rate and whatnot.

http://www.pivothost.org/upload/v2/Skul ... _1yrvb.gif

EDIT: I've resised it so now you can see it
    If you're feelin' spunky spank da monkey

You have great ideas,but you lack the necessary skills.I would wait until your high med inter at pivot.Trust me.Good ideas plus bad skills equals crap.

Corrosive like acid,addicting like nicotine,opening like a knob,and blinding like salt,A womans true heartthrob,and bringing humanity to a halt.
    I am The Pain.

Thanx for ratin. What skills do i need to improve on then before I try it?

Quote Originally Posted by Skulsta
    Thanx for ratin. What skills do i need to improve on then before I try it?
    Mostly everything, but the idea and the screens were amazing. It's just the animating that is bad.

No. Please, whatever you do, dont trust him. HE KNOWS NOTHING. ANYBODY WHO USES THE TERM 'HIGH-MED INTER' KNOWS NOTHING.

Continue it if you feel like it, it has great cinematics. You can always re-make it later if you dont have the skill or patience or whatever you gain with time & practise that you may lack. Anyway;

I can hardly say anything. It was a black screen with some text sprites, apart from that short (abrupt) death scene. For that short abrupt death scene...Weeeeell, it was stiff, and I dont really get what the lightning thingy was, or will we find out later?
    [center:13w2rfcr]My Thread (updated 26/1/11!)[/center:13w2rfcr][center:13w2rfcr][/center:13w2rfcr] [center:13w2rfcr]Skype: lucienpicto[/center:13w2rfcr][center:13w2rfcr]Steam: _picto[/center:13w2rfcr]
    Quote Originally Posted by StargateSG
    But tell me, what is homo love?

yea you will. anyway all i need to improve on is smoothness right? Also I still want to know a good song please. I'm gonna make it and try to make it smoother. Basicly its about 5 powerful sorcerers who are good but one of them discover evil and seduce the other ones but one doesnt go evil. then the bad sorcerers make all the corpses on earth rise up and become zombies or the undead. then the remaining good sorcerer discovers one corpse left that didnt go zombie. (the boy who died 10 years ago) The sorcerer brings back his life and gives the boy his power. The sorcerer is no match for the others because the sorcerers cant fight each other so the boy who now has the guys power goes out to stop the zombie army and the 4 sorcerers. Then in series 2 it will be completely new story.

The best part will be the end when you discover who the last sorcerer is...

Dude I know alot of stuff.I'm medium intermediate.But anyways.
    Work on easing and stiffness And try to get better sticks for more "show" in your animation.

Corrosive like acid,addicting like nicotine,opening like a knob,and blinding like salt,A womans true heartthrob,and bringing humanity to a halt.
    I am The Pain.

Continue it, you never really see cinematics like that in pivot, good job :3

But I'm only High low integinnevelite, so what the fuck would I know?
    what

Ok, thanx for all your comments. But can somebody please give me a site where it has lots of music or something ?

Quote Originally Posted by Horriblepain
    Dude I know alot of stuff.I'm medium intermediate.But anyways.
    Work on easing and stiffness And try to get better sticks for more "show" in your animation.
    No you're not. That is a made-up rank. Does not exist.

You know nothing.
    [center:13w2rfcr]My Thread (updated 26/1/11!)[/center:13w2rfcr][center:13w2rfcr][/center:13w2rfcr] [center:13w2rfcr]Skype: lucienpicto[/center:13w2rfcr][center:13w2rfcr]Steam: _picto[/center:13w2rfcr]
    Quote Originally Posted by StargateSG
    But tell me, what is homo love?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast