Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    El
    Old Newbie

Bond. Second Update WIP

This is still a heavy work-in-progress, and I'm still ironing out bugs before I go any further. If you guys have any suggestions, things to point out, it would be great.

I will eventually be posting this in the beginners hall, but I didn't want my skill to be measured by something still unfinished, so I'm posting it here. It will be completely first-person, have a bunch of special effects, maybe slow motion. Its about a James Bond-esque spy going to a party and kicking sinister bad-guy ass.

As stated before, critiques VERY welcome.

Dedicated Member
    Ok, it's overall good, and i like the 3-d aspect of it, but it's still a little rough, people could walk around a bit, and interact with other people, plus it could be a little more clear how he got the wine, and how he gave it out, good luck.

Edit: watched it a few more times...it would be better if background objects appeared as soon as James walks into the room, not coming along as he gets closer. once again, good luck on the project.
    [img]http://**********.com/img/1249588666.gif[/img]

Sig made by Transparent <-- awesome

That's VERY unique, even though the animation itself isn't amazing, the fact that you animated that many sticks at once is admirable, something I wouldn't even attempt to do.

Continue it or I rape then kill you.
    what

El
    Old Newbie
    It's taking me forever to animate this many people at once, so forgive me, because I know and understand why you want those things to happen, they can't. If I ever dream of finishing, things will have to fade in and not too many people can move at once.

I'll add a bit more in though, thanks for the suggestions.

That's VERY unique and creative man, kudos to you. It actually looked like a game. I don't think I've seen anyone else animate what you did there. Even though the animation isn't great, I admire your effort. Hope you can finish it cause it looks nice =].

Ehh, I don't know what you could add into that. Maybe you should try working on movements and easing, so it would look better with your idea.

one thing for you to learn, ease your zooming.

when zooming id use like +1 , +5 , +10 + 20 +50

and then back again.

El
    Old Newbie
    I'm going to be working on it a lot more later today, and I'll post an update when I'm finished for the day. I'd like to add that I've got some pretty sweet looking silenced ruger .22s.

I think the handle on the first person model is a little too fat, maybe I'll fix that.

cool that must have been hard. cant wait for the shooting part and you should make a driving part to.

i am back and animating again.

Fanatic Enthusiast

that fps pistol looks bad, which i think would ruin the animation if you put it in

perhaps you could request an fp pistol in the request area?

but yeah, good luck doin this, fp anis in pivot are challenging. the only problem i have with it is bond seems a little short, ehehe, also that he doesnt actually drink anything, but they're both superfluous things
    Elite Forgotten

El
    Old Newbie
    Now that you mention it, bond IS a little short, but you're right, too late to fix that now. Well, maybe. It's now on the priority list. The firstperson ruger model is going to be redone until I'm satisfied with it, and thanks for the input guys.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast